*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve

I wish we could trade "fans" for draft picks.

Any win against a division rival is meaningful especially when you can piss into their playoff hopes.

Option is yours to put me on ignore since I’m such a horrible entity on this side. Otherwise cease the negative talk about me as a person.

Option is yours to put me on ignore since I’m such a horrible entity on this side. Otherwise cease the negative talk about me as a person.
a) I can't put you on ignore
b) I never would put anybody on ignore
c) You are not a horrible entity just a casual NFL fan who, for some reason, plays a Dolphins fan. Calling a rivalry meaningless in any given year is absurd. You may want to dial back to 2013 and how hard those crappy Bills and Jets played and blocked an 8-6 average Miami Dolphins team to trip to the playoffs.
For a team who has nothing left to play for facing a division rival at the end of the year and being able to stop their attempt to go to the playoffs is not meaningless. And neither is it for fans.

We have a shot at a top 7-8 pick. I’ll take that over a meaningless win
I plug you right in with Duderino.
a) at 7-9 we won't have a top 7 or 8 pick
b) with a loss we may ride another spot up. One.
c) with 40 players under contract and 60 Mill under the cap we have more problems than picking a spot or two higher.

Me too. Say Buffalo gets in, why does that matter? They aren’t winning a playoff game.

Yep. You think any jets or bills fans could care any less we made
c) You are not a horrible entity just a casual NFL fan who, for some reason, plays a Dolphins fan. Calling a rivalry meaningless in any given year is absurd. You may want to dial back to 2013 and how hard those crappy Bills and Jets played and blocked an 8-6 average Miami Dolphins team to trip to the playoffs.
For a team who has nothing left to play for facing a division rival at the end of the year and being able to stop their attempt to go to the playoffs is not meaningless. And neither is it for fans.

You sound exactly like junc. Just saying. “Casual fan”. “Average fan”. “It’s always better to win”.

A casual fan? Have you seen me discuss how many times I’ve flown to Miami for a game? 16 to be exact. I have two Dolphins tattoos. I’ve been on this site for 13 years. Miami has been to the playoffs TWICE in that entire span. I am here literally every single day of the year no matter what happens.

I don’t care if Buffalo makes the playoffs. Why? The god damn Patriots are going to the SB again anyway so it makes no difference. You act as if Miami has done such wonderful things over the years and we should bow to them no matter what happens.

No way no how.

A casual fan? Have you seen me discuss how many times I’ve flown to Miami for a game? 16 to be exact. I have two Dolphins tattoos. I’ve been on this site for 13 years. Miami has been to the playoffs TWICE in that entire span. I am here literally every single day of the year no matter what happens.

I don’t care if Buffalo makes the playoffs. Why? The god damn Patriots are going to the SB again anyway so it makes no difference. You act as if Miami has done such wonderful things over the years and we should bow to them no matter what happens.

No way no how.
Awwwww. Cry me a river. If you have done all that and you cannot appreciate a rivalry, a little payback and not realize the fact that one spot up or down in the draft won't make a ****ing difference, NOT A ****ING DIFFERENCE (!!!!), for a team who has only 40 players under contract for next year change your tattoos to a cricket team of your own choosing.

Honestly those of you who are rooting for a loss for a lousy draft spot up or down are laughable. :laugh

I am ending this right here because you ain't worthy a Dolphins discussion for me.

Thanks junc
:laugh:laugh:laugh
Yeah, tell me what difference does it make? What player one spot higher will make that mega impact which will carry us into the promised land (while disregarding that 1/3 of the contracts are running out).

Mr Part-Timer calling me Junc. :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Awwwww. Cry me a river. If you have done all that and you cannot appreciate a rivalry, a little payback and not realize the fact that one spot up or down in the draft won't make a ****ing difference, NOT A ****ING DIFFERENCE (!!!!), for a team who has only 40 players under contract for next year change your tattoos to a cricket team of your own choosing.

Honestly those of you who are rooting for a loss for a lousy draft spot up or down are laughable. :laugh

I am ending this right here because you ain't worthy a Dolphins discussion for me.

You’re very emotional and unable to think clearly. I understand it comes with your moonbat nature but try not to go full junc and tell fans, especially as a questionably appointed mod, how other fans should root for their team.

Thanks and merry Christmas

You don’t seem to comprehend not caring what happens vs rooting for a loss. The fact that you’re “ending the discussion” tells me all I need to know.

Later.

You’re very emotional and unable to think clearly. I understand it comes with your moonbat nature but try not to go full junc and tell fans, especially as a questionably appointed mod, how other fans should root for their team.

Thanks and merry Christmas
Actually those who have met me know that I am quite calm and balanced and yeah, fun to be around. Don't let words on a messageboard fool you.

As a member of this site I have every right to question someones loyalty to a football team if they constantly hope for losses. You don't have to root for the Dolphins. It is not against the TOS but I can definitely state my opinion. If you don't like it: tough :poop
Make your case that rooting for a loss against a rival in return for one draft spot higher would make a mega impact for the Dolphins. I dare you. Come on big guy. Make your case. What player would we grab at 10 rather than 11 which wipes out the fact that we are barely 60 Mill under the cap with only 40 players under contract? Gimme that impact player we would miss out on if we would beat Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom