*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
awe, you love Ryan don't ya? ok with mediocrity and losing? I'm not

this team is a joke
Yeah...I can't tell you are a great fan who only wants the best. Enjoy your misery, I'm sure it is a big part of every day for you.

Now, back under the bridge with you.....

Season over. At least we’ll have the Miami Miracle forever. Be nice if we could win after beating NE just once.

Are we going to blame tannehill for our trash over rated RT getting beat again and tackling our QB for the third time this year?

Who cares. Whoever they bring in to coach will suck. It will be fun calling for his head after the intro press conference.

lol at anyone who blames this on tannehill

i have never, NEVER, seen a qb under duress like Tannehill always is

how can anyone blame tannehill with a straight face?

its absurd

I think everyone’s so frustrated that we’re all looking for one scapegoat. Tannehill hasn’t played great...

...but I just watched Juwan James not only completely miss a stunt, but also just about sack Tannehill by himself. It’s just stupid, horrible execution of every level.

And I refer to the late John McKay when asked about the execution of his team? He said "I am all for it".

ok now its time for tanny to make a late td pass and pad his statistics for the apologists.

I don't think there were any ways to really respond to the pressure, other than quick short passes. But, heck, Amendola seems to have left his hands on the bus today. None of our other wideouts can get open ... not unexpected because our two top WRs are out for the season ... and Tannehill has no time at all.

Our line is horrific. Again, not all that unexpected, considering that injuries have decimated it. But Ju'wuan James? Good grief, he's unbelievably underwhelming. I can't wait until he's gone. Tunsil is all right. Not as dominating as I would have hoped. I know he's had a good season "stat-wise," but I don't think he's been that awesome.

How dumb are you? To who? Nobody open, under pressure within two seconds of the snap...you’re like a teenage girl watching football for the first time
But in Madden you hit triangle, x, R2 and it don't matter if they is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom