*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an FSU fan on here during the week that said he wasn't worried about Dalvin Cook, well sir respectfully F you :p

Why did minkah have to pick that pass off? Or Ballage score first play of the 3rd like come on why you you have to play with my emotions only to end the game like this.

no blocking no WRs that can win one on one...our two best line men on a weak line have been getting destroyed
Right...Stills, Parker, Tunsil and James all ate dicks today. Inexcusable. Amendola too.

Come off one of the most emotional, inspirational wins in franchise history and follow up with this. SMH. Come out below flat and finish weak against a very beatable opponent that had a short week.

This is so Dolphins of the last 30 years.

If Drake isn't healthy enough to be on offense, then why risk injury and have him return mucks?

last 10 years. last decade. we have nothing in the trenches. no power run. no run stop. we never. ever. EVER do anything to address our lines. we just patch work and hope for the best. i dunno. blow it up already.

This is all on Tannenbaum, Philbin, and Gase. (Which means that Ross is to blame for hiring them.) Tannenbaum is inept, Philbin wanted a soft, finesse team, and Gase is continuing what Philbin started. And, I would not have believed it, but Gase is even worse than Philbin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom