*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings Game Thread *** Wk15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to the 506 map, I should be getting Tennessee vs NYG (which makes no sense at all - one small blurb in the middle of everything else)

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=15

But when I go to open it on the sunday ticket app, it says that local games aren't broadcast...

Looks like they are showing TEN NYG pre game stuff soooo wtf

From what I’ve seen of Minney, we’ve got to rush the passer. Their receivers are amazing so we need that rush.
One of the reasons for firing the OC was that Zimmerman wanted to run the ball more. I expect a heavy dose of running. We did a good job stopping the run in the last two games (forget Allan's runs on broken plays for a moment).

Stop the run first and foremost.

Last week Brady passed for 350 yards mainly because we rushed often only 3 or 4 and dropped 6. If you give a QB that much time he will pick you apart because once the receivers break of their routes and it becomes sandlot football the defense is always in a disadvantage.
When we put pressure on him he was awful, inaccurate and forced the trows early.

Stop the run, make Cousin beat you and put pressure on him when he is in obvious passing downs.

I sure thought we'd get crushed last week. I turned out to be wrong. This week I think we are going to get crushed. I hope I'm wrong once again. But this team on the road...always bad.

Remember guys let’s not give up after the opening possession. No game has ever been won on the first drive.

Cmon phins!! Make us proud and lower our blood pressure by the 4th quarter!!

Beating the queens at home is going to take a Herculean effort. One of the loudest stadiums, tough place to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom