*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF

The blame has to start with not trying to establish a run early in this game. We started offensively like we did the 1st couple of games...shame on you Lazor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Housecleaning coming. Offensive playcalling is a joke. Oline is still swiss cheese. Still like Thill. Misi is pathetic and need at least two cover LBs in draft. Really need big corner. I wasn't expecting us to win but thought we would put up more of a fight than this. Losing Wake is a gut shot.

Jason Fox is a scrub who shouldn't even be in the league. However the Patriots have backups in all along their offensive line. Injuries are no excuse. The offense was pathetic tonight. Tannehill fails to show up in another big game. He will never carry a team like Brady. Tannehill needs everything else to go right for him on offense. Campbell's team was out physicalled in this game and his team was exposed. What an embarrassment for the team and the fans. Another disappointing season. Another season where we have to watch the scumbag cheating team easily win this division. Things are just looking very bleek for us Dolphin fans.

That deep pass was on the money in terms of being in the receivers hands. You can definitely see a change in Tannehills deep pass. It floats/teardrops more. Not that it matters today of course. But has anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Pats are just in a different class then we are. The Bellichick and Brady combo is the best in NFL history. He is a surgeon and a field general. As much as I hate division rivals, the guy is just great plain and simple.

Ok good, but our "franchise QB" :lol: crapped the bed yet again in a get you over the hump game. And yes this is the Patriots, but that really doesn't explain all the other crap games he's had, which pretty much seem to come as frequently as his good games where teams forget to cover the only things he's good at.

Nope it should of been a penalty on NE on the Int so a gift from the refs giving NE a short field

Just got an alert DeVante Parker was carted to the locker room with foot injury. Did he even play a snap?

Jason Fox is a scrub who shouldn't even be in the league. However the Patriots have backups in all along their offensive line. Injuries are no excuse. The offense was pathetic tonight. Tannehill fails to show up in another big game. He will never carry a team like Brady. Tannehill needs everything else to go right for him on offense. Campbell's team was out physicalled in this game and his team was exposed. What an embarrassment for the team and the fans. Another disappointing season. Another season where we have to watch the scumbag cheating team easily win this division. Things are just looking very bleek for us Dolphin fans.

They got a practice squad RT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom