*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I sit in what was once sacred Miami territory. I get ****ing Jacksonville.
They still are sacred Dolphins territory ... they just don't realize it. They're probably going to be Shad upon when the owner moves them to London. Maybe they'll get a replacement team ... maybe not. This is all 100% speculation on my part, but Shad Khan does seem very happy about his English Premier League soccer team Fulham and a big market like London. Yes, Fulham is a London team.

Thanks @Adam First for this excellent game post. I can't help but think how lovely Kraft's big stadium looks ... empty. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ :hclap: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Yeah, that one lonely Pats fan that claps every time the hot dog and beer vendors come into his barren zip code. Just makes the point that much sweeter.

Meanwhile, Miami fans chillin' at home ... :cheers:

Fins up!

Love me some Pat Benetar, and yes, we're all fired up! She never misses an opportunity to give the crowd a gratuitous azz shot ... because she's still got it. Thanks for that @Fin Fan in Cali , football begins TODAY BABY!!!!! w00t w00t!!!!

Fins up!
Hell is for children......and hopefully Pats fans........

Let’s make a Statement right out the gate, this is not the same ole Dolphins. Let’s Put Belichick and the Cheaters, in there rightful place, the basement of the AFC East. Let’s Go, Finsup 2020.

*nods in approval of the pat benatar reference *

giphy.gif

Extra strong cup of coffee this morning and the smile, err smell, of bacon wafting through the house. I may have to see if I have any Zing Zang left :ponder:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom