*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got chicken fajitas on the stove, slow cooking since yesterday. My Vanilla Cigars are just waiting for the Victory celebration after the game!!! And lastly I'm a goddamn nervous wreck!!!
Got my blunt......err I mean cigar ready, as well.

Actually, wake n bake is my favorite way to start a Dolphins gameday.

Let’s just try not to make Cam Newton the AFC player of the week.
Despite the way the media is portraying the Cam/BB lovefest, BB is used to having a "cerebral" QB, who makes the right pre and post snap reads.

Newton has never been know as that type of QB. No doubt he is physically gifted, but he has a low completion percentage, and makes a lot more mistakes than Brady ever would.

Despite the way the media is portraying the Cam/BB lovefest, BB is used to having a "cerebral" QB, who makes the right pre and post snap reads.

Newton has never been know as that type of QB. No doubt he is physically gifted, but he has a low completion percentage, and makes a lot more mistakes than Brady ever would.
Take away his TE and go from there.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of rushing attempts today.

Let's hope Newton, doesn't find the fountain of youth today and turns into a pumpkin instead!!! This guy ran all over Miami a few years ago. Miami needs to keep that from happening again. Hopefully Boyer doesn't turn into The Gorilla in the Mist, AKA Matt Burke, today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom