*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, NFL Network is already giving Newton the full Brady nut-suckling treatment.
I’m to the point now I can’t even watch The pregame Horse **** that takes Place. I turn on game at 1 thats it. Does anyone know if Directv Sunday ticket is free the first week like they usually do

I’m to the point now I can’t even watch The pregame Horse **** that takes Place. I turn on game at 1 thats it. Does anyone know if Directv Sunday ticket is free the first week like they usually do
I used to like the pregame stuff, but I'm not even turning on my TV until kickoff. I watch sports for sports, not any other BS.

It is free this week, and I agree, the pregame shows are almost unwatchable anymore.

I can take the CBS show in small doses, but Fox has become bad, and ESPN would have to pay me to watch.

On top of all this they are going to show every Tampa Bay Buccaneers game for the next 2 seasons, because Jesus Christ Himself, Tom Brady plays QB in Tampa.

It is free this week, and I agree, the pregame shows are almost unwatchable anymore.

I can take the CBS show in small doses, but Fox has become bad, and ESPN would have to pay me to watch.
I only tune in 10 minutes before kickoff. Those pregame shows are so bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom