*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team should've cut Parker forever ago and brought Gordon in. This guy is going to produce more this season than Parker will in his career.

They should have stayed home. This wasn’t a NFL football game. I don’t know what happened, but the team collectively did not show up. 0-3, while still not understandable...3-0 and you do this?

One of the worst games I’ve witnessed in a long while. Never in it.

Will the REAL Miami Dolphins plays stand up. Stand down.

Well not that I wanted to keep watching this shitshow of a game, but CBS realized its mistake broadcasting a Dolphins game so widely and switched to Benglas-Falcons. Meanwhile I'm blacked out on Sunday Ticket.....in San Francisco.

It's the emotion of game day. Some of these guys alternate between hating Gase and loving Gase each series. I think there is a legitimate amount of disappointment this week based on our performance, but we will be 3-1 barring a miracle and still in first place.

Need to take a deep breath here......

True, I have been behind Gass and this team all offseason. I am not going to cut him any slack for this game. Just a complete cluster fluck by this team. Many people didn't expect them to win in Gilette. However most should have expected the team to at least show up and they didn't. Which just feeds more fuel to the fire to all those who doubted the team coming into the season. The team had a great chance to prove that they were for real and they crapped the bed once again. Next week in Cincinnati is a must win. Not just to stay ahead in the division but to get the taste of the garbage they shoved down all of our throats today out of our mouths.

This loss should be put squarely on the shoulders of Tanny and the Offense ... NO DOUBT!

NE's D is terrible ... they have no speedy LBs that can cover ... their secondary is weak ... they are near the bottom of the league in stopping the run ... Miami had all the pre-requisites to win this game, and they absolutely lay an egg (LITERALLY) and make them look like the 85' Chicago Bears. That is PATHETIC!!! If there was ever a time, Tanny needs to be called out ... this is the game. This was INEXCUSABLE!

Here you had a chance to finally get some respect ... take control of the division for the first time in a decade ... beat your bullies in their house for the first time in a decade ... and what do you do? You play 'scared' (like always), and absolutely **** the bed. That is ABSOLUTELY INEXCUSABLE!!!

Last edited:
I expected a loss but it still sucks having to swallow this pill. Same old Dolphins. Tough game in Cincinnati next week too.

Not so sure what the shock is, Tannehill's played at this level since preseason. He hasn't particularly played well.

Despite that, he's good enough to beat the bad teams. They'll be 3-1 after today and need to go 7-5 the next 12 to have a chance at the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom