*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol 3 and 1 and this **** shows up. Seeing the world in Rose Colored Glasses works for some but I've been around too long to see this isn't going to work unless the success is 8 wins or so.
He is also 3 -1.......I don't think I would give up on him just yet......

Overreaction as unusual around here.
Game is over. Time to reset, have a few beers (I'm on my "I can't remember how many") and look to next week.
Hey, I wanted the them to win as much as anybody. Today we learned a few things and the Patriots did what they do.
Go Phins. Still a lot more football to play this season.

I would still like to see at least one score. I don't liked to get blanked and neither do they.

People say complaining about the refs is just an excuse but after a heavy jobbing, your team can quit pretty fast when they see they have no chance from the get go.

Terrible by Quinn there. Just contain him. Instead he completely whiffs on a pathetic angle.

Overreaction lol
Overreaction as unusual around here.
Game is over. Time to reset, have a few beers (I'm on my "I can't remember how many") and look to next week.
Hey, I wanted the them to win as much as anybody. Today we learned a few things and the Patriots did what they do.
Go Phins. Still a lot more football to play this season.

I would still like to see at least one score. I don't liked to get blanked and neither do they.
Overreacting lol, i think harsh criticism is more than warranted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom