*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offense struggled again and defense couldn't bail us out . But the constant flags really set it all up

I don't even get overly disappointed anymore due to seeing it so many times over the last decade.

Not giving up on the season though, we're still 3-1 with plenty of twists & turns to come yet.

Fins up

I am so discouraged with this coaching. We of course have to save all of our injuries for this ****ing game. Our defense looks so bad, like incredibly bad.

Gronk is getting free releases. It's like Burke hasn't watched the last 2 weeks on how to defend Gronk. Why would he follow a proven strategy?

Gase's playcalling and Tannehill are both horrendous today. As big of a Tannehill supporter as I am, he has the exact same, scared, timid, look every single time he goes to Foxborough.

Extremely deflating so far. ****.

I agree that not learning from Detroit, not learning to check Gronkowski at the line, is poor coaching. It really is inexcusable. I need to double check, but I think that McCain has been out since that play that made the crowd upset in the first half. Most on this board know that 24, that Torrey McTyre, is a really bad corner. The Pats have done a good job picking on him.

I agree that The hooded one is not getting enough credit. I did mention that our offense is heavily influenced by Mike Martz. We have small fast receivers like the greatest show earth did. If you will remember that Super Bowl, then you know why the Pats are pressing our receivers. I just thought before the game that Coach Gase emphasis on beat the press after the Jets game would stick better than it did. I assure you will see press coverage next week.

I really do not like the effort by most of the players.

Overreaction as unusual around here.
Game is over. Time to reset, have a few beers (I'm on my "I can't remember how many") and look to next week.
Hey, I wanted the them to win as much as anybody. Today we learned a few things and the Patriots did what they do.
Go Phins. Still a lot more football to play this season.

I would still like to see at least one score. I don't liked to get blanked and neither do they.

Not really an overraction. The team failed to show up in an important divisional game. It is not the end of the season but does not erase the inexcusable complete embarassment that occured today.

Ive been saying for the longest, Tannehill will not put this team on his back...He is a game manager, nothing more nothing less.
Please explain what he supposed to do? NO run defense, online can't block 4 and WR can't separation. Not one RPO. No designed rollouts, quick slants. Please explain how he is supposed to put the team on his back and do what?

Sorry champ....I'm betting you haven't been around as long as I have.....but wallow in your misery......carry on!
Hard not to wallow in misery as a fins fan. Might be easier for some but I expect the quality product to hit the field once in a blue moon

Lots of bandwidth now. I could not get on thread earlier.

Its only one game. The Fins ran into a buzz saw today.

Got to get Jones and Parker back on the field and regroup for the Bungles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom