*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
gase likes to start games slow and conservative...then we get behind and become one-dimensional, then he loves short passes

also the defense got manhandled all day long in every way...no pressure, poor tackling, couldnt stop the run..

overall a bad game from everyone, sloppy in everyway...bad coaching, lackadaisical inept offense and the defense cant stop ****....oh and the punter is prob avg 20yds a punt

I can’t put this game on Tannehill- no one can get open.

Did Parker play?

We stunk up the field up and down.

Not really an overraction. The team failed to show up in an important divisional game. It is not the end of the season but does not erase the inexcusable complete embarassment that occured today.

I agree....disappointed at the way this game has played out and our lack of intensity and frankly.....being out-coached and out played at every level. Need to learn from this and get this figured out ASAP....

I don't even get overly disappointed anymore due to seeing it so many times over the last decade.

Not giving up on the season though, we're still 3-1 with plenty of twists & turns to come yet.

Fins up

I hear ya bro, I've been the same way for YEARS. But I let myself get suckered in with the hot start and the hope that things were going to be different this year.

You're right, ****, we are still a game ahead in the AFC East, lmao.

But I'm really discouraged by what I saw today.

Time to rebuild my callouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom