*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not disappointed with the loss. Just the lack of effort. A division game vs a struggling team you’re trying to knock off the mountain and this is what Miami has to offer? Disgusting. Miami 20 years into the patriot dominance is STILL nowhere near their level.

"No where to throw the football down the field" According to Gannon. I thought we had better WRs this year? :(

ryan tannehill's biggest problem has always been he can only throw 1 type of pass. he has no anticipation and cannot throw to a spot with any touch. ill show the tape when it comes out of that 3rd down play he just held the ball and took a sack. we had guys open but you had to anticipate it and throw with touch to a spot. he cant do that. he has to see it first then fire a fast ball.

For the most part Tannehill has had time, I have to assume nobody is open or can't be thrown open.

So the next person that starts complaining about the national media not giving Miami any respect shall be mushroom stamped until loss of consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom