*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol 3 and 1 and this **** shows up. Seeing the world in Rose Colored Glasses works for some but I've been around too long to see this isn't going to work unless the success is 8 wins or so.

Sorry champ....I'm betting you haven't been around as long as I have.....but wallow in your misery......carry on!

Overreaction as unusual around here.
Game is over.

I'm not so sure like. This isn't just a loss, this is an embarrassment to a massive extent, that puts our position well behind the Pats pretty evident, despite the standings atm. If it's not ok to "over react" to today's performance (or complete lack of) when is it ? Let's all just be a happy clapper, go team go !!

Ive been saying for the longest, Tannehill will not put this team on his back...He is a game manager, nothing more nothing less.

You may be right but his coach didn’t do him any favors today. Gase was absolutely exposed by Belichick. Play press man and we’re completely and utterly neutralized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom