*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

I'm loving Jakeem Grant! Pead looks interesting as well....

Hoping to see more of Pead, mainly because not a fan of Williams, so hoping someone steps up to take his spot. He offers zero on special teams at this point with Grant here combined with how awful he did last year on teams.

The back ups have 20 points, haven't seen that in years

I just don't see the point in Matt Moore at this stage of his career, think the back up job could be open if he can impress in pre-season but most likely a PS guy.

I easily think this is the season Moore gets cut!

If I've said it once, I've said it 30 or 40 times on here :) ...... Doughty is the real deal.

I think he sticks this season and if we can hold on to Doughty, he's gone next year....

I agree. I meant next year. Even if Doughty is good we can't go into the season with a rookie behind a QB who gets murdered every game.

The overreaction crew has all abandoned the thread. :lol:

Bear in mind that more than half the players on both sides in this second half are gonna get cut. It's great to be happy with how some young guys look but I'd be concerned about the top units struggling too, I just didn't get to watch those.

Back
Top Bottom