*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

The first preseason game is mainly to see how your young players look and they have kicked some ass tonight.

Considering only half of them played i'll hold off on calling the season a disaster..

Enough played on offense to say that the offense still looks like ****. The only notable starter that didn't play on offense was Parker, and he can't be counted on to stay on the field anyway.

Barry Jackson
5m
Barry Jackson‏ @flasportsbuzz
Jakeem Grant: 4 catches, 68 yards; 2 kickoff returns, 53 yards; 4 punt returns, 60 yards. Splendid work from the explosive rookie.

Considering only half of them played i'll hold off on calling the season a disaster..

There's a lot of guys on our top units who are guilty until proven innocent with their personal and performance as a unit last year. Players coming off a bad year or without a track record of success occupy a lot of key spots on this team.

If Grant never plays another down of football for us..... his draft pick is justified. I'm extremely impressed with what this kid has done tonight. STANDING OVATION!

GRANT is the definition of a Patriots player. No doubt in my mind he was on their board. I'm just grateful for once we have a player with his type of ability that's on our team.

3 things....

1) Mike hall has been stout all game
2) 1 of the reasons they keep Moore aroud is because he is really liked in the locker room and very close to tannehill. Not saying its right but...
3) Grant reminds me of tavon Austin
and Moore makes big plays.

Enough played on offense to say that the offense still looks like ****. The only notable starter that didn't play on offense was Parker, and he can't be counted on to stay on the field anyway.

Did our starting OL struggle in a handful of snaps, yes and that is frustrating. Is it enough to use a blanket statement by calling them ****? Absolutely not.

Back
Top Bottom