*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Huge difference between this team and years past. Years past after that horrible 1st quarter, the team would have folded and just stopped caring. Gase has these guys playing, and it's just preseason.

Grant made this team tonight.... NO QUESTION

Our backups look good. That's at least a decent sign for the future, but the starters look horrible. A lot of growing pains for the next year or two.

Grant is a total play maker. I love it. These are the guys that win you games. This is why you draft for play makers and not only for needs. Several people weren't happy we drafted a WR.

Grant is flashing. You can't teach that kind of speed. Keeper!

3 things....

1) Mike hall has been stout all game
2) 1 of the reasons they keep Moore aroud is because he is really liked in the locker room and very close to tannehill. Not saying its right but...
3) Grant reminds me of tavon Austin

Grant is a total play maker. I love it. These are the guys that win you games. This is why you draft for play makers and not only for needs. Several people weren't happy we drafted a WR.

We gotta find ways to get him on the field this season.

Our backups look good. That's at least a decent sign for the future, but the starters look horrible. A lot of growing pains for the next year or two.

Considering only half of them played i'll hold off on calling the season a disaster..

3 things....

1) Mike hall has been stout all game
2) 1 of the reasons they keep Moore aroud is because he is really liked in the locker room and very close to tannehill. Not saying its right but...
3) Grant reminds me of tavon Austin

I like Mike Hull. Liked him coming out of Penn St.

I don't think this staff will be as inclined to keep Moore for that reason.

Agree. Grant has a very similar skill set to Austin.

Dating back to Fred Russell its so often that I hear about how explosive some guy with measurable speed is supposed to be, and then when you see them in game action they don't look that impressive. Grant is like the only guy of this type to actually deliver.

Grant makes the other guys look like they are playing in a foot of water. Damn he is quick.

Back
Top Bottom