*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

WTH? I totally missed Grant coming off. Frick.

Howard, Drake, Carroo, Lucas......

I know. That's what I'm saying. The ones that actually played:

Tunsil, Caroo, Grant, Doughty, Duarte

Not bad. Not bad at all.

That plus camp observations is enough to know that it is the same ****ty offense we have seen for years.

Posts like this are embarrassing. How the heck do you know anything about the offense? It's 100% vanilla. We have seen nothing of it yet.

My god, sometimes I just don't understand how people are this bad at watching and understanding football.

Duarte was wide open for a first down, Dysert throws him a worm burner, punt time.

Boo.

I won't argue that reports have not been promising but there's plenty of time to improve. Many of the issues we saw that first quarter were a result of Dallas Thomas and I think we all can agree Tunsil will be the starter week 1.

Exactly. We aren't even looking at the starting OL yet. People freaking out are insane.

Posts like this are embarrassing. How the heck do you know anything about the offense? It's 100% vanilla. We have seen nothing of it yet.

My god, sometimes I just don't understand how people are this bad at watching and understanding football.

You can tell when guys are physically beaten.

Back
Top Bottom