*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

:lmfao:
No way to sugar coat this, Rosen did not play well. Not a major step back but a Flores’s boy widens the gap a little without even taking a snap.
RubM.gif

so I give Rosen a B for tonight assuming he does not play. He had a couple of throws (one where Preston almost got killed, almost pick six) that show he struggles a bit with forcing plays. But he played very well when tunsil was watching his back so I'm not sure if that affected his grade when he went out. Based on these two weeks he earned the start next week. But that's my opinion

also look at Charles Harris punching people off their spot. man needs to sustain that intensity

No way to sugar coat this, Rosen did not play well. Not a major step back but a Flores’s boy widens the gap a little without even taking a snap.

The miss to Ford in the redzone and the almost pick were the only 2 plays where Rosen executed terribly.

Overall he had a decent half and would expect him to grow from this.

Grant, Wilson and Drake add an element

OLINE was ok with Tunsil and Kilgore, pass pro anyway running was tough sledding

Williams’s has tougher night but I’m not really worried

At least twice I said, Tannehill would have been sacked there. Nice job Rosen.

People rag in McCain but what’s with Minkah’s tackling? Has he forgotten how?

Harris and Wilkins showing up, albeit against backups

Sam E. Made some plays

Baker should have sacked Winston, can’t let him get away there.

Carrindine with a nice rush vs backups though.

I can sugar coat it pretty easily by saying multiple scoring drives, good pocket movement, good field awareness on all but one play, moving the ball consistently despite frequent drops by the receiving corps.

I saw about two bad throws. I saw one sack that was maybe iffy. Other than that his play was pretty good to the eye.

The miss to Ford in the redzone and the almost pick were the only 2 plays where Rosen executed terribly.

Overall he had a decent half and would expect him to grow from this.

That’s like saying this boat is in pretty good shape except the two big holes on the bottom. Those two plays swing the balance of this game. That’s now two awful picks (should have been) in 2 games. I saw that a lot in AZ. I was hoping for progress but this game was meh at best.

The defense played well in the 1st half. I'm excited about the potential. They did it without many starters playing in the secondary. They seem to be much better against the run this year.

Except for one blown coverage they were pretty encouraging tonight.

Fitz on just one play uncorks a worse pass than all but one by Rosen. If that were Josh he would lose the starting job on that throw alone.

I really hated it when he told him to take less chances. REALLY hated it
He's making some good throws, not getting much help at times. The line play has also hindered things a bit. I didn't think he took too many chances last week. I wouldn't consider those taking a chance when you have outstanding receiver play. Just taking advantage of it. I want to see more of that!

That’s like saying this boat is in pretty good shape except the two big holes on the bottom. Those two plays swing the balance of this game. That’s now two awful picks (should have been) in 2 games. I saw that a lot in AZ. I was hoping for progress but this game was meh at best.

Yeah those two plays swung the balance so awfully we were leading when he left the game.

Back
Top Bottom