*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Unfortunately despite the motor he just doesn't have the talent to get to the QB consistently. He may rack up 4-5 sacks through coverage or a QB being bounced his way, but that's not good enough for a starting lineman or a first round pick.

Not to overstate the OBVIOUS but I think we all know his issues.

That's was my point. Harris actually whipped the OT and looked good doing it.

Not just "lucking" into a sack.

I find myself now in the odd position rooting for Fitz to play poorly. It makes me sick to my stomach to do so, but he just can start for us.

you don't have to do that man. both of them (rosen and fitz) are going to play poorly behind our line. we gotta stop doing this to ourselves and take our medicine. 6-10 is worst case scenario. we need a 2-14 season to get this rebuild off and running. i'll be as pissed as anyone losing on gameday, but then april 2020 will roll around and 2019 won't matter.

Rosen has looked o.k. to me. I say we ride with him. Nothing else makes sense to me.

Agreed. Who knows how Flores interprets the practices though.

Fitzpatrick has looked completely unimpressive as well, so I don’t see why you don’t just roll with the youth at this point. The 15 year vet seems way too neck and neck with Rosen.

who had RFP starting the 2nd half? whats the point?

I've already learned a lot and so has Flores hopefully by seeing Fitz uncork two terrible throws and basically have two straight three and outs. Flores seems to have Rosen's miscues under a microscope based on his comments after last game so its only fair that Fitz should have to try and play on a wet field too.

He hasn't done a thing versus legitimate NFL defenders yet. It's real, real easy for a receiver to dominate second rate talent and yet not being able to separate against legitimate coverage and struggle with consistency when faced with closer coverage.

I like Williams potential but those writing him into a starting role already are silly.

He was open got separation just dropped. He can catch so that can be fixed!

only big play of the night is called back. Not gonna lie this is a bit of a snoozer guys, lol.

Not to overstate the OBVIOUS but I think we all know his issues.

That's was my point. Harris actually whipped the OT and looked good doing it.

Not just "lucking" into a sack.

Yes. And it's the second quarter of the second preseason game. Just who was he beating? The Bucs o-line is just slightly less atrocious than ours.

Back
Top Bottom