*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

No Drake no Parker no Grant no LT.
it will be raining, lets just work on the line and run the rock and give rosin quick 3 step looks

Yep it's on NBC and ABC, weird. I'll be watching which ever channel has Griese.
Same. Didn't notice it was on WESH too. I am guessing because the Bucs countdown is on before at 7PM, on WESH that will be the Tampa broadcast and WFTV will be the Miami broadcast.

Dilemma for tonight. Do I stay up to watch it knowing I’ll have to wake up with the baby tomorrow morning as the wife to be is working or watch it in the morning while babysitting. As I’m excited to see Rosen improve I’ll stay up. All I want to see off him is an improvement from last week.
Both!

Who starts at QB?
Has to be Rosen he got the work with the 1st team during the 2 practices in Tampa, doesn't mean anything
Who starts game 3 will be the starter in regular season and I suspect it will be Fitzpatrick and even that doesn't mean anything

We were invited but I really didn't want to go. Long drive both ways(about 90 minutes) for a preseason game and probably raining too so we decided to stay home and watch it on TV.

*** Super Top Secret ***

LOS will tell all on both sides of the ball!

Kinda get the feeling we might get spanked a tad in this one.

TBs DL will eat aggressively and their WRs should feast.

If our 1st team OL can play ball with TB #1 DL I'd be very happy.

I think we make the game close with our 2nd and 3rd team.

If our OL doesn't look like a disaster we are sitting pretty

The annual TB-MIA preseason game seems like it’s always a snoozer/waste of time due to poor weather.
I think I’ll skip watching live on this one and catch the highlights.

Back
Top Bottom