*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Okay, time for me to go dark. I will come back after watching the replay on NFL TV, from 7:00 - 10:00 am tomorrow...

If our OL doesn't look like a disaster we are sitting pretty
Big If tho......most likely Tunsil is not playing tonight so Rosen will get some pressure unless everything is quick passes.

No Jones..McDonald..McMillan..Jakeem..Wilson..Tunsil...Drake...Parker...Kiko...

That’s like 40 percent of your starters lol

Not a lot of talent out there tonite..

You include Parker as "talent"??? LOL

Figures, I turn on my laptop to check out the game tonight and they decide to drop a Windows 10 Update on Me!!! Lmaooooo!!! Its been 30 minutes and only 14%. Guess I'm gonna miss part of this game tonight. I swear my luck just sucks!!!

Figures, I turn on my laptop to check out the game tonight and they decide to drop a Windows 10 Update on Me!!! Lmaooooo!!! Its been 30 minutes and only 14%. Guess I'm gonna miss part of this game tonight. I swear my luck just sucks!!!

I estimate your going to make it just in time, they do go sloooww though....

Tunsil looks like a go, probably means Rosen is gonna start, give him some protection.

Players I want to watch play tonight
Rosen
Williams
both rookie guards
Hendrix
Ballage and the other 3 young RB's.....Walton, Gaskins and Laird(SP?)
also two young LB's....Hanks and Watson

Josh Rosen starting just said by Bokamper on the Pregame show!

I heard them say Ballage is not playing. That will be disappointing if so. They originally said Fitzpatrick was starting, so who knows whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom