*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Was thinking the same thing, glad you said it lol

Doesn’t make me happy to see or say it, they need to consider some more changes to go with Jason Taylor next season though. Maybe it’s health related also.

Doesn’t make me happy to see or say it, they need to consider some more changes to go with Jason Taylor next season though. Maybe it’s health related also.

I am encouraged with the addition of Jason Taylor, hopefully they'll add someone new next year as you said. It is unfortunate to see Bob Griese in that state.

Come on guys..Griese is 74 years old. Speech impairment like a slur are quite common at that age. :bobdole:

It is a bit more than that, and has been getting gradually worse for a few years now. I am not goofing on him.

Come on guys..Griese is 74 years old. Speech impairment like a slur are quite common at that age. :bobdole:

Yes, but he wasn’t even making coherent statements when asked about the defense. I mean at what point do you move on from the booth ?

news channel 8 seems to be in preseason mode as well.....just saw a closeup of someone's hand in front of an off-air Barber

seems we have like about 10 or 12 guys not playing tonight....lol

Back
Top Bottom