*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

We won but EVERY single issue from last year showed up today. Everything from flat starts to Tannehill overthrows to the dline getting gashed. It deflates all the optimism from an entire offseason and makes you question how we're supposed to compete against top teams. Heres to a win, but the newfound optimism is dead in the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumbs down all you want but its the truth. The Redskins lost their best receiver and other starters . This game should not have been close. Look at the rest of the division, if you are not at least a little concerned then you are being delusional.

The fish had one TE...crap happens in games and you figure out a way to win

I'm confused as to how games like this won't get it done in our division this year. Folks, this is exactly what those division games will be like and have been like. Look at the Buffalo and NYJ games last year where we had to scrape our way out to a victory. I think both Buffalo and NYJ will be improved and still be extremely tough games, but at times you have to be encouraged that your team overcame adversity and still won because that is going to be as beneficial to our future success as coming out and having everything go perfect.

This team has struggled so much in losing games they could have won that ended up being the difference in playoffs or not. Let's be happy they won a game they could have lost.

Ugly. But first game of the year and it's a road win. Not going to freak out about anything. Tannehill can look extremely bad at times. He turned it around after a miserable start last year but I was hoping to see him hit the ground running after being fully acclimated to lazor's offense.

I give opinions & only opinions like... the skins are good enough to battle the Giants for 3rd in the NFCE. No more. No less.

Thats fine heck you can even say last place which I think will happen to us but preseason means squat.

One game at a time..you guys expectations are off the roof lol 1-0 tho and arguably 2-0 already with a jags team that looks the dame.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Lol class act u do realize I congratulated you. Not upset my team looks improved we have a few things to change tho.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

The Fins came out flat as always.
What you saw in the 2nd half was typical Fins football
Big plays mixed in with bone head plays.
If the Fins scored every time we were inside the 5 today, this game was over.

Lol ok bro you won end of story the phins shoulda blowm us out because clearly skins have no talent.

Thats fine heck you can even say last place which I think will happen to us but preseason means squat.

One game at a time..you guys expectations are off the roof lol 1-0 tho and arguably 2-0 already with a jags team that looks the dame.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Lol class act u do realize I congratulated you. Not upset my team looks improved we have a few things to change tho.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Lol ok bro you won end of story the phins shoulda blowm us out because clearly skins have no talent.

The Skins have talent, all teams do. Good luck on your season.

A win is better than a loss.

A tough win is something we've struggled with forever -- and we pulled it off -- and this was a team win no less.

Most important of all, we kept pace with everyone else in the division

Have read the same tired excuses for this Coach and QB for years. Talent discrepancy between these teams not remotely close. The playing calling inside Skins 5 yard line when down 10-7 was spectacularly woeful coaching and QB play,.

Dolfans have given Lurch and Tanny enough time to at very least comfortably beat a piss poor side such as Washington. Nothing today showed enough improvement by either individual to merit the benefit of the doubt.

The Skins have talent, all teams do. Good luck on your season.

You too. It was a good game believe it or not im slightly upset.. my team looks way better than the previous year .

Ill admit tanny missed some throws but I loved the way my team played on D .

Phins are good but to get the blowouts you have to get all your weapons involved..kenny stills and jennings need to show up more.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Have read the same tired excuses for this Coach and QB for years. Talent discrepancy between these teams not remotely close. The playing calling on Skins goal when down 10-7 was spectacularly woeful coaching and QB play,.

Dolfans have given Lurch and Tanny enough time to at very least comfortably beat a piss poor side such as Washington. Nothing today showed enough improvement by either individual to merit the benefit of the doubt.

Dont worry our HC made some calls I couldnt believe. Im still upset he didnt kick the FG in the 4th Q

Pats beat the Steelers as expected. Bills beat the crap out of Luck and the supposed Superbowl favorite Colts. Jets did what they should have and destroyed the Browns. Dolphins struggled against a below average team and eeked out a win. It's only game 1 but the Dolphins look like the worst team in the division if going by how each team played game 1.

I wish Tannehill looked better. He missed Sims and Landry late in the 4th. Also very fortunate to not have 2 INTs

Back
Top Bottom