***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 610 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping Rosier at QB is disgusting though. I can't ever forgive that decision after how last season ended. Richt loves him similar to how Wanny loved Fiedler. There was no open QB battle. We were lied to.

Our ceiling is coastal champs; doormat for Clemson once again.

Edit: and as I say that look at the throw by Rosier. What a piece of garbage.

Terrible call but irrelevant because Richt, Rosier, Feagles, and Manny Diaz.

I think we lost our shot at some dumb program hiring Diaz. Not gonna happen after this season.

That's a very loose interpretation of jumping.

It's not just Rosier that's the problem, this team is vastly blemished throughout.

Richt's penchant for sloppy and undisciplined play is the reason he never won anything of note at Georgia.

It will be the same at Miami.

OSU fan here, should have left this comment before the game bc y’all know by now. But joe burrow is legit. Mr. Ohio in high school - the dude was just in a terrible situation at OSU. EVeryone wanted to see the man on the field except for urban Meyer

I mean Rosier just doesn’t see anything at the LOS. Ball placement is all over the place.

Literally the only reason he has to be in there is because the oline is still shitty and he can maneuver the pocket well enough to get positive yards.

But I still would roll the dice with another QB. I have seen enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom