***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 619 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually we can make the playoffs. The hard part is beating Clemson. If we did beat Clemson there's no universe we are left out

We have one ranked team left on our schedule, Duke at #22. Realistically we are not going up to #10 unless there are many losses above us. If we did beat Clemson we still would not make it in the top 4. The ACC Championship is the ceiling this year folks.

I don't agree. If we beat Clemson we are in. Clemson will be #2 probably.

We may have to put in Jaquon Johnson to slow down this gimmicky QB. We need a disciplined spy.

Other than that this always happens to our over aggressive defense. We take a few punches, adjust and start taking over. ACC is full of these type of teams so it is never ****ing easy.

Looking good. The D front is playing lights out just keep an eye on the QB runs and we got it.
Thomas is kind of quiet. Expect a big play in the second half.

They have gotten sloppy.

Yea I mean the fumble was just barely a fumble . . The work in progress oline is likely the reason Richt went with Rosier. Perry will have to get used to knowing his head will need to be on the swivel with this group.

The pick was a bit unfortunate. He threw a good ball but the receiver made contact with the defender before the ball got there and that was easy pickings once it flipped up.

Perry looked good but he had freshman moments also . . . Best of both worlds while he continues to learn on the job.

I want Richt to be more aggressive early and then wear teams out late with this Dallas/Homer duo. Get out to early leads so this defense can feast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom