***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 618 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not good for us. I think VT was the last ranked team on our schedule .. BC lost too :bobdole:

Exactly! We were done with the first game loss. We now need to prepare for the future with getting Perry reps. Go for the coastal again and see what happen in the ACC championship game. Hopefully next season we are ranked top ten and we have more of a competitive schedule.

Exactly! We were done with the first game loss. We now need to prepare for the future with getting Perry reps. Go for the coastal again and see what happen in the ACC championship game..

And hope LSU wins the SEC :up:

42311841_1812530765512529_7756552920434212864_n.jpg

Exactly! We were done with the first game loss. We now need to prepare for the future with getting Perry reps. Go for the coastal again and see what happen in the ACC championship game. Hopefully next season we are ranked top ten and we have more of a competitive schedule.
Win out worry about the last game when it comes.

Starting at quarterback on Thursday for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against North Carolina will be...

Malik Rosier or N’Kosi Perry.

N’Kosi Perry or Malik Rosier.

“That’s a good question,’’ Richt said Wednesday, when asked on the Atlantic Coast Conference coaches’ teleconference if he knew who would be starting, and if so, who it would be. “We’ll know when we roll out on the field, first play, for sure. So that’s what I’m going to tell everybody. But yeah, I know.’’

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article219018125.html

It better be Perry! If not.... Rosier has to play lights out or this will come back to bite Richt in the arse.

There is no playoff possibility this year so get Perry the reps.

Starting at quarterback on Thursday for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against North Carolina will be...

Malik Rosier or N’Kosi Perry.

N’Kosi Perry or Malik Rosier.

“That’s a good question,’’ Richt said Wednesday, when asked on the Atlantic Coast Conference coaches’ teleconference if he knew who would be starting, and if so, who it would be. “We’ll know when we roll out on the field, first play, for sure. So that’s what I’m going to tell everybody. But yeah, I know.’’

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article219018125.html

It better be Perry! If not.... Rosier has to play lights out or this will come back to bite Richt in the arse.

There is no playoff possibility this year so get Perry the reps.
I disagree about that last part

Actually we can make the playoffs. The hard part is beating Clemson. If we did beat Clemson there's no universe we are left out

who is also having a QB controversy of there own.

They solved it. The kid Bryant who QBed last year against us is transferring and "sunshine" from remember the Titans takes over. Got a cannon arm.

I think we get better as the season goes on and more freshmen get playing time.
Just get to the ACC championship and who knows :shrug:

Haha sunshine. He is a good QB though for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom