***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 617 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a huge difference in the offense since a talented QB has taken over. OL still trash but Perry is putting on an accuracy show and making all the throws. Don't care the competition -- this kid can make every pass.

Loving the chemistry with Jordan too.

Assuming we're not a playoff team I am hoping for LSU in a bowl game with Perry in at QB.

I mean it is early and all . . . But how on earth does Mark Richt seriously leave this talent on the bench in favor of Rosier.

I mean the arm is light years ahead of Rosier in all phases. There will be some struggles for sure but I feel like the ceiling just got much much higher for the entire team with Perry in . . . Even if the floor “maybe” got a tiny bit lower, if at all.

Yea the late failures will leave a sour taste in some fans and gamblers mouths, but **** em lol. Get them youngins on the field and put them in real game situations . . . Not simulated ones.

My worst nightmare is watching Rosier trot on the field to start the UNC game.

That's not good for us. I think VT was the last ranked team on our schedule .. BC lost too :bobdole:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom