***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 635 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ready to give up on Richt, yet. Definitely would hire an ST coach, and maybe an OC...but I'm not ready to fire everyone yet.

Perry looked like warmed over dog **** against UVa, but he's still learning the position. I think we all got a bit of a big head last year after the 10-0 start that could have easily been 6-4, and our expectations may have been a little out of mind this year.

Give Perry another year, give us a few more recruiting classes, and let our star OL recruits have a little time to develop into something. If we're still getting in dogfights with teams by Year 5 of Richt's contract, toss his ass out of here. By that time, Perry (or Williams) will have some experience under their belts and we should be able to get a realistic idea of where exactly we stand.

Until then, I don't think it's completely unreasonable to give Richt at least two more years and to play out his contract. We were in such **** straights after the Coker/Shannon/Golden fiasco, that it's going to take some time to build us back up.

We've got an IPF now, solid recruiting classes, and we should be on the up-and-up...until the OL improves, we're going to have some issues.

Rosier getting the start against BC.

I don't know if I can survive watching another Rosier game.

You’re going through what we went through with Harbaugh in 2015. Exceeded expectations his first season and fell back to earth in 16-17. Strong recruiting classes and getting the right assistants and Michigan now looks solid all around in year 4. Give Richt time to get his recruits in.

Honestly the only knock I had on the hire was his inability to beat ranked teams consistently but he’s not alone at that task.

Rosier getting the start against BC.

I don't know if I can survive watching another Rosier game.

I was hoping this was just a cruel joke. Wtf Richt?!

giphy.gif

I'm hoping he uses the same strategy as vs FIU when he started Rosier but after a few failed series he went to Perry.

The offensive line is in shambles and Richt trusts Rosier more than Perry to deal with it.

I just can’t understand how these guys continually get beat snap after snap. It is an irritating watch.

I hate switching QBs, I am so over Malik. How in the hell don’t we have better OL in house.

I forgot, these bums have rarely played well below 70 degrees.

At this rate, it'll be BC by 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom