***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 636 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean its a small thing but Rosier takes a sack on third down to end the half . . . Yet you are near midfield and you have a timeout . . . Why not call it there and take and endzone shot on fourth down?

I mean I don’t get it.

Then you get the ball with 2 timeouts and a 1:45 on the clock and u r literally dead fish except for the Rosier take off and run.

Its just bad offense.

Our teams in Miami just are ****ing boring as hell to watch on that side of the ball.

I've come to the conclusion Richt actually isn't a very good coach.

His reputation is built upon simply having better players across the board generally - there is no imagination to his offense. (Annnnnd they throw yet another pick going to the slant well one too many times)

Richt.

Overrated as an offensive mind and head coach.

its just a joke to sit here and watch Rosier again this year.

I mean wtf is going on with Miami football this year? Is there a reset button?

I mean its mind boggling that we have to go through this again.

its just a joke to sit here and watch Rosier again this year.

I mean wtf is going on with Miami football this year? Is there a reset button?

I mean its mind boggling that we have to go through this again.
Must be the red tide. I have no other explanation.

And Rossier is still in the game.

I've come to the conclusion Richt actually isn't a very good coach.

His reputation is built upon simply having better players across the board generally - there is no imagination to his offense. (Annnnnd they throw yet another pick going to the slant well one too many times)

Richt.

Overrated as an offensive mind and head coach.

I think he is a good dude, but he clearly is a pretty awful OC at this point and his decision to shove Rossier down our throat has completely soured my opinion of him

Seriously wtf am i watching?

Did they really run the same wildcat to the right on third down from earlier?

Lmao Richt . . . .its wildcat right, slant and that little outside bubble . . . .95% of our playbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom