***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 638 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao 4th down and 2 and we throw a 20 yard cross the field pass and its at the sticks.

This is horrible.

With the Coastal out of reach we can clearly say that this season was a mega step backwards. I don't want Perry ever to dress in a Hurricanes uniform. I want him to transfer and play for a coach who values him and does not give up on him after 1 quarter.

Horrifying. Absolutely horrifying.

I blame Richt for that. Nobody can tell me that Perry would have done worse the last two games.

Richt has to be trying to lose his job. There is no logical reason for this Rosier nonsense . . . None.

Im still in shock. And this was coming off a bye week?

Just lol

Seriously feels like I watched an NFL replay of the Dolphins Thursday night game tonight (well Canes defense wasn’t nearly THAT bad . . .but still)

Worst football coach in miami: richt or gase? Toughest question of 2018.

I say Richt as he has way more talent to work with (especially considering injuries) at his respective level.

QB - Richt
RBs - Richt with a slight edge. Gore should have been a Dolphin all these years.
OL - Toss up?
WR - Flip a coin. I like my top two WRs to be big guys, so Canes.
TE - Richt. This would have been different if not for injuries.
DL - Richt in a landslide
LB - Richt in a landslide
DBs - Richt
STs - Both have had their highs and lows. Feagles should not be on the Canes active roster.

That's my meager take anyhow.

Mark Richt sticks with QB Malik Rosier. And here’s what he said about his play-calling.

“Malik is the starter,” Richt said matter-of-factly when asked if he already knew who would start Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium. The coach then elaborated on his decision by returning the same talking points he’s used since naming Rosier the starter Oct. 17.

“Like I’ve said a lot of times, I feel like he can handle the game plan the best right now and gives us the best shot,” Richt said. “If that changes, then that will change. That’s where we’re at right now.”

Regarding his play-calling, which many have criticized as uncreative and repetitive, Richt said coaches will stick with what they’ve been doing.

“We all as a staff put our game plan together. It’s a joint effort,” Richt said. “There are certain plays that we like on first and second down, in the green zone as we call it, between the 20s. And then there are certain plays we like in third-and-short, third-and-medium, third-and-long. We rep all those plays. We all have confidence in them. Same thing in the red zone.

“And so, to a degree we’re just calling the plays that we’ve repped, that we have the faith and confidence in, that we worked against the looks we think we’ll see. So, it’s not really a situation of making stuff up in the middle of the game.

“We’re sticking to the plan [and] making adjustments if need be. But for the most part we’re calling the things that we all believe in. We just gotta do a better job of it.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article220681155.html

:bang::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom