***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 640 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rain stopped... They can throw the ball now.

If its not wide open or a lob . . . Malik is gonna tuck it. Every single damn time. He doesn’t go thru progressions and he is scared to throw the ball with any type of coverage because he knows he can play it safe and keep his job.

Richt has 1 quarter to figure his offense out and then I am done with him for good.

Again, we could of played Nkosi in these games and there is no way it could of been any worse, plus u get him game experience.

Just baffling

Feelin bad for Kosi, they have dropped passes and put the ball on the ground when he is in.

Just sucks

I would rather lose like this with Perry. At least he is getting the experience for next season.

Special Teams are flat out bad and our skills guys are just plain overrated outside of Thomas and Jordan. They started to double Thomas and nobody has stepped up . . . .but its not like Rosier can find these guys anyways. The oline is a train wreck.

We are years away

Just sad that we couldn’t go thru growing pains the last two weeks with Perry, instead of Richt puttin this kid in bad spots all night.

And yet he still showed much more promise than Rosier has in limited action

I missed the game due to a function I had to attend but I taped it. Should I actually watch it or spare me the aggravation?

We may not become bowl eligible this year. Two tough away games and Pitt at home. Not sure if we can eek one win out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom