***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 641 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if Richt has dementia or something, or is doing his best Jethro Tull impersonation, but it'd be nice if he gave up playcalls.

Mark Richt is the sole reason we lost the last 3 games.

From playcalling to how he has completely mishandled the QB situation.

The offensive line is terrible and you definitely weren’t gonna beat Clemson . . . But I am very confident that most coaches win those 3 games with the talent on the team.

Richt **** the bed . . . .period.

Mark Richt is the sole reason we lost the last 3 games.

From playcalling to how he has completely mishandled the QB situation.

The offensive line is terrible and you definitely weren’t gonna beat Clemson . . . But I am very confident that most coaches win those 3 games with the talent on the team.

Richt **** the bed . . . .period.

I don't think either QB he's trotted out there is great, nor are they the answer to the QB desert we've had since Dorsey left in 2002. Jarren Williams is the guy I've gotten behind, and have been behind since before the season.

QB handling was a big part of Richt's undoing at UGa, it could be here. Unfortunately, we have an AD that is happy with mediocrity because we have all of that ACC money rolling in, that I don't know if they'll actually make any changes that are needed.

You could be right on the QB front . . . .but N’kosi has hardly been given a fair shot.

I mean sure he is visibly not comfortable when it comes to feeling pressure and securing the ball in those situations . . . .but how else is this kid supposed to get better in that area if you keep jerking him around for Malik.

Arm talent is there and he has mobility . . . .if he had a top level Oline this would be a no brainer . . . . But in no way, shape or form does coach Richt saying “Malik gives us the best chance to win” give me any confidence in his handling of the QBs and the offense in general.

And if he was worried about fracturing N’kosi’s confidence . . . .i am sure placing him at his own 8 and own 1 on his first two drives, right when it started pouring, did him all the good in the world.

Then while claiming Malik is your best QB, you ask the guy who is “not” your best QB to drive you down the field on the last drive in an attempt to tie the game in a two minute situation. And the kid nearly pulls it off.

Richt has handled this so piss poorly. I am truly disgusted with him tbh.

You could be right on the QB front . . . .but N’kosi has hardly been given a fair shot.

I mean sure he is visibly not comfortable when it comes to feeling pressure and securing the ball in those situations . . . .but how else is this kid supposed to get better in that area if you keep jerking him around for Malik.

Arm talent is there and he has mobility . . . .if he had a top level Oline this would be a no brainer . . . . But in no way, shape or form does coach Richt saying “Malik gives us the best chance to win” give me any confidence in his handling of the QBs and the offense in general.

And if he was worried about fracturing N’kosi’s confidence . . . .i am sure placing him at his own 8 and own 1 on his first two drives, right when it started pouring, did him all the good in the world.

Then while claiming Malik is your best QB, you ask the guy who is “not” your best QB to drive you down the field on the last drive in an attempt to tie the game in a two minute situation. And the kid nearly pulls it off.

Richt has handled this so piss poorly. I am truly disgusted with him tbh.

My problem with Perry is that he doesn't seem to take the job all that seriously...look at his shenanigans on IG and other assorted social media. Very immature kid, though very talented. I see Williams as more of taking things seriously; but kids are going to be kids.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't play Rosier the rest of the season, and would give one of Perry, Weldon, or Williams a shot (or two or three). I like Perry's potential, I just don't know if he's the answer...but as long as we're not really playing for anything besides pride at this point, there's no reason not to play him or Williams, especially given the new redshirt rules (in regards to Jarren).

My problem with Perry is that he doesn't seem to take the job all that seriously...look at his shenanigans on IG and other assorted social media. Very immature kid, though very talented. I see Williams as more of taking things seriously; but kids are going to be kids.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't play Rosier the rest of the season, and would give one of Perry, Weldon, or Williams a shot (or two or three). I like Perry's potential, I just don't know if he's the answer...but as long as we're not really playing for anything besides pride at this point, there's no reason not to play him or Williams, especially given the new redshirt rules (in regards to Jarren).

Yea no argument there.

As long as Malik doesn’t see the field, there is no wrong decision IMO.

Of course this was the case 3 weeks ago @UVA, and @BC and vs. Duke and I guess Mark Richt didn’t get the memo . . . Hell his stubborn ass still may not get it.

He has been fantasizing about the Coastal and saying his offensive line is improving when us fans know damn well we couldn’t hang with Clemson with our team this year and we just wanna see this young stable of QBs come of age, or at least one of those guys.

How he has managed to rob us of that this year is flat out upsetting. Watching Feagles for 20 or so games is the cherry on top.

Just remember, they are only 1 point better than FSU. Sad day.

I still hope they find a way though.

Cable my way isn't carrying the game. Made no effort to stream it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom