***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 706 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They now have had three fake injuries. Williams looks like garbage. Breaks a record last week, today he did a 180.

I wouldn't even pay for a banner for Manny

**** this guy for eternity

We have reached our lowest point in school history

Butch busted all in his mouth and he just sat there and swallowed it up like the trash he is

Yeah, even the announcers are saying how its frowned upon and not sportsman like.
This should be shown on every sports show and FIU should be trashed and shunned for stuff like that. And they must change the rules and let the refs call an unsportsmanlike conduct on these type of things. It gave FIU 4 (!!!) additional time outs at critical moments of the game (all 4 in the red zone and I believe at least 3 of them were on 4th down).

This should be shown on every sports show and FIU should be trashed and shunned for stuff like that. And they must change the rules and let the refs call an unsportsmanlike conduct on these type of things. It gave FIU 4 (!!!) additional time outs at critical moments of the game (all 4 in the red zone and I believe at least 3 of them were on 4th down).
Yes, the cameras on these dudes show how they are blatantly faking it.

I wouldn't even pay for a banner for Manny

**** this guy for eternity

We have reached our lowest point in school history

Butch busted all in his mouth and he just sat there and swallowed it up like the trash he is
You need to relax a little. I certainly have seen us at lower moments. Not a pretty game but by far not the worst I have ever seen.

You need to relax a little. I certainly have seen us at lower moments. Not a pretty game but by far not the worst I have ever seen.
Losing to FIU? Nothing is off limits after this

Nothing is an overreaction

If I could piss on this entire coaching staff right now I would. Then, I'd squat and take a ****.

Butch ending this program is both fitting and deserving.

Shut it all down. This program is done. Should never recover from this. Hope they lose all recruits.

I want to burn my degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom