***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 757 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the Notre Dame victory, Manny finally has a game he can hang his hat on.

The defense came up with a couple crucial plays but they are still terrible, overall.

TVD is a Godsend for this team.

So pissed I missed the last few games working the weekends.

TVD seems like he's doing awesome though. It would be so amazing if he grows into a stud QB.

So pissed I missed the last few games working the weekends.

TVD seems like he's doing awesome though. It would be so amazing if he grows into a stud QB.
I think you can find the condensed game on YouTube.

I'm pretty sure TVD will go down as a great for Miami, especially if he starts getting some help from the mostly miserable defense.

I think you can find the condensed game on YouTube.

I'm pretty sure TVD will go down as a great for Miami, especially if he starts getting some help from the mostly miserable defense.
Condensed and some full games are on YouTube. But the ACC Network is pretty good about putting the condensed games up on Saturday night.

On a separate note, is Manny in the process of saving his job?

Wrong end of a great score.

Canes have nobody to blame but themselves for once again having sloppy, undisciplined defensive play.

TVD overcame a lethargic and uninspiring start to lead what should have been a game winning TD.

They should have gone for it on the last 4th and short.

Wrong end of a great score.

Canes have nobody to blame but themselves for once again having sloppy, undisciplined defensive play.

TVD overcame a lethargic and uninspiring start to lead what should have been a game winning TD.

They should have gone for it on the last 4th and short.

I thought they would go for it. You’re right they played sloppy on defense. On the plus side TVD looked good, especially in the 2nd half. Miami fans have to be excited to watch him grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom