**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning**

greatwade said:
A little bit more everyday, I'm ticked about the Feeley pick up. One of the biggest problems I have with him, and Nick Saban specifically addressed this personality trait at the banquet. "Even when things aren't going your way, even when you are banged up a bit, you are NOT to show frustration or pain, outwardly, or your opponent will be energized and pick up on it like a shark on blood". Feeley is the poster child for WHAT NOT TO DO. Whether it be his hand or *** or emotions (some of you may say this is great). He didn't even appear interested all that much at the banquet. I sat 10 feet from him, and watched him most the time. I just think he's a bit soft. I really hope Gus can take over... Sorry if this is off topic. My $.02. Couldn't make it to today's sessions...

If you're referring to the pain that Feeley went thru with his hip and ribs last year, I have to dissagree strongly with you...That man was in PAIN and he kept taking the hits, kept taking the beating since the OL was not protecting him. He showed a lot of class in not berating his OL and blockers last year, just perservering...There is a limit to pain threshold and it was surpassed by Feeley in several games last year. I didn't see Feeley showing frustration during the games or in post game interviews, he never blamed anyone but himself...If there had been other options at QB for us last year, when Feeley got hurt, he would have been pulled. You need to go back and re-watch those 2 or 3 games he played hurt in and you'll see something different than "him showing blood"....

TGall13 said:
Uhh, no I'm not high...don't smoke it. Feeley just doesn't seem to even try to hide the pain and lets everyone when he's hurt. Wincing in pain and taking a moment to recover is one thing, but Feeley flownders around and goes overboard. Also said that it's not an easy thing to do, but it has to be worked at. The main topic was that his demeanor and emotions (makeup) needs some work...that's all I was trying to get at.
It's much like a fighter, once the other guy knows you're hurt, that's when they go in for the knockout.

And he shouldn't when it's real, small hurts and stuff you can suck up. but as tender as his hip, ribs and other stuff was no way you hide that. He was gustsy for just being out there..I admiring him for it. He demeanor doesn't need any work, he's a competitor and he showed that in every way...screw Saban on that one. The players will always try not to show frustration, most competitors dont'. but when their hurt, everybody knows it. Generally it's because the pain is very great, and I can imagine Feeley's pain last year, better him than me.

Maybe we should only merge the reports and not have any comments, just delete them.

jtsacksyou said:
Maybe we should only merge the reports and not have any comments, just delete them.

I agree, one thread just for reports. One for discussion of said reports.

CKParrothead was right. They need to make a section just for camp reports. reading through all this drivel is tiring.Especially if you don't have the time.

ckparrothead said:
PS, I'm not sure I like the idea of having all of the minicamp reports shoved into one thread that ends up 250 posts long. That is a lot of posting to scroll through in order to find the minicamp reports.

If I remember correctly, last season we organized the camp reports into almost like it's own forum, where camp "reporters" could post their threads with the initial thread being the minicamp report. If we can't do that again, then I think we ought to NOT merge all of these threads together. Let FinHeaven posters browse through the forum and pick the minicamp report thread they want to read, and if there are multiple reports on the same camp (as there are bound to be) you shouldn't make people scroll through like 200 posts to find the 3 different camp reports.

Just my thoughts.

I can't agree more if I said it myself.

greatwade said:
A little bit more everyday, I'm ticked about the Feeley pick up. One of the biggest problems I have with him, and Nick Saban specifically addressed this personality trait at the banquet. "Even when things aren't going your way, even when you are banged up a bit, you are NOT to show frustration or pain, outwardly, or your opponent will be energized and pick up on it like a shark on blood". Feeley is the poster child for WHAT NOT TO DO. Whether it be his hand or *** or emotions (some of you may say this is great). He didn't even appear interested all that much at the banquet. I sat 10 feet from him, and watched him most the time. I just think he's a bit soft. I really hope Gus can take over... Sorry if this is off topic. My $.02. Couldn't make it to today's sessions...

I TOTALLY agree with you. I posted it last season when he winced and whined when his player patted his rear, and he acted is if he was about to collapse.

dolfan348454999 said:
Your totally right Feeley crumbles under pressure. Also when one thing goes wrong for him it tends to get worse and worse till it gets out of control. After seeing Ferrotte I think he will fill in just fine. He isn't Manning, but he won't loose the game for us.

He didn't seem to crumble on Monday Night against the world Champs! 4th down I believe and Feeley makes a gutsy throw into a tight spot to Derrius Thompson.

Feeley does lack experience but, to say he crumbles under the pressure is unfair.

So, i skimmed through 50 million posts, any more reports other than the original one?

BTW thanks for the original and any other posts.

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

17969669-1.jpg

PressCoverage said:
love these:

"- Heath Evans really fills out that No. 44 jersey. Strong guy;

- Boston said his daughter's recent birth has changed his life;
I love this:
'Tim, can I ask you a question?'
'No.'