**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning**

Well that was a waste of my life. Lets not merge the reports people. It makes for huge amounts of tedious reading.

It's pretty easy to scroll through and see which ones are reports and which ones are just a comment.

Certainly not something to get all worked up about, IMO.

It's pretty easy to scroll through and see which ones are reports and which ones are just a comment.

Well, I would have to say that Dolfan Dupree, VanDolphan, and myself disagree. These threads should not be merged.

ckparrothead said:
Well, I would have to say that Dolfan Dupree, VanDolphan, and myself disagree. These threads should not be merged.
Is that an order?? :lol:

inFINSible said:
Is that an order?? :lol:

yes I am number one with the disagreeing. One thread for all morning reports is annoying, UNLESS no comments are allowed. Then it would be fine.

AtlantaPhin said:
Not saying I disagree with you but I have seen Miami in prior camps use a red jersey during a drill for a LB or CB to emphasize their location on a play. In this case the red jersey refers to red dog which is what a blitzer is sometimes called.

The original poster said Moore was wearing a red jersey during a drill so I thought that might be why he was wearing it. It is common knowledge that when a QB and other players wear a red jersey it means no contact. Didn't sound like that was the case with Moore because it sounded like he was participating in contact drills.
Red jerseys mean no contact - usually for QBs, injured or once or twice I've seen it for special contract cases during negociations to avoid holdouts and keep the guy in camp.

For as long as I can remember Miami uses Red, Green & Blue caps that fit over the helmet for position emphasis like you are talking about...

I didn't make it out there today b/c of the time change in the am and raining solidly in the pm... maybe tomorrow... :mad:

Personally, Dup....I found it quite convenient to read a report, read the questions and comments until another report came up, and then repeat the process.....IMO, it was easier than searching all over the forum trying to find each individual thread and it keeps the forum uncluttered.

I suppose if you don't care to read anyone elses comments it might be a little tedious but, really, how hard is it to turn the scroll wheel??

If we wouldn't have gone off on this insignificant tangent there'd be one less page to scroll through. :wink:

love these:

"- Heath Evans really fills out that No. 44 jersey. Strong guy;

- Boston said his daughter's recent birth has changed his life;

MDFINFAN said:
Are you high, when I played I had a helmet to the knee, you'd be a fool to think that I didn't wince in pain, and stop for a moment to let the pain subside..and even after I started walking after that, you knew I wasn't 100%..Saban hasn't played in awhile and has lost his mind..

Uhh, no I'm not high...don't smoke it. Feeley just doesn't seem to even try to hide the pain and lets everyone when he's hurt. Wincing in pain and taking a moment to recover is one thing, but Feeley flownders around and goes overboard. Also said that it's not an easy thing to do, but it has to be worked at. The main topic was that his demeanor and emotions (makeup) needs some work...that's all I was trying to get at.
It's much like a fighter, once the other guy knows you're hurt, that's when they go in for the knockout.

inFINSible said:

I SECOND THAT

ckparrothead said:
PS, I'm not sure I like the idea of having all of the minicamp reports shoved into one thread that ends up 250 posts long. That is a lot of posting to scroll through in order to find the minicamp reports.

If I remember correctly, last season we organized the camp reports into almost like it's own forum, where camp "reporters" could post their threads with the initial thread being the minicamp report. If we can't do that again, then I think we ought to NOT merge all of these threads together. Let FinHeaven posters browse through the forum and pick the minicamp report thread they want to read, and if there are multiple reports on the same camp (as there are bound to be) you shouldn't make people scroll through like 200 posts to find the 3 different camp reports.

Just my thoughts.

I thought about making a similar post about 5 pages ago...lol

Back
Top Bottom