**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning**

TGall13 said:
It's a body language thing...as a QB/leader you have to be able to disquise it and Feeley just needs to do a better job at that. He's shown he's tough, no doubt, but he does need to hide his injuries better. I'm not saying it's an easy thing to do, but it can be fixed.
I guess it would help if no one slapped his butt when he had a bad bruise back there

TGall13 said:
It's a body language thing...as a QB/leader you have to be able to disquise it and Feeley just needs to do a better job at that. He's shown he's tough, no doubt, but he does need to hide his injuries better. I'm not saying it's an easy thing to do, but it can be fixed.

The Kid was a walking ER unit, the frustration part I agree with. The pain one I don't agree with, after you take so much punishment you won't be able to hide it. Unless they pump you up on pain killers heh.

Sorry for taking us off the fresh "reports". More, please! TGall13, yeah it was Heather Mitts.

AJ is just having flashbacks to last year. Once the OL learns how to block and he gets more then .9 seconds to throw, he'll be fine. This is just the first day of camp, give him a freaking break already.

I won't even discuss him playing with pain, that is an ignorant debate based on what AJ played thru last year.

Gitrdone said:
The Kid was a walking ER unit, the frustration part I agree with. The pain one I don't agree with, after you take so much punishment you won't be able to hide it. Unless they pump you up on pain killers heh.

There's pain and then there's injuries. As a pro athlete you have to know the difference between the two. If your in pain, it CAN be hidden or at least toned down, but if your injured, you need to get out. But, like I said earlier, it's not easy.
All footbabll players play with pain to some extent. When I see Feeley in pain, he just seems to go overboard with the body language. Reminds me of those Pro soccer players that get carried out on a stretcher and then are back in the game two minutes later.

greatwade said:
Gitrdone, some can maintain a "poker face" composure even when severely injured. The point was more towards frustration/elation than injury. But still, admit he's got a lot to learn. TGall13, makes an excellent point. I hope Feeley can absorb some of Saban's psyche.

For all the flaws in his athletic ability, Fiedler had one of the best poker faces I've seen. He was a solid rock for the team to rally around. He always kept fighting. It's what won me over to him.

I've been hoping Feeley could develop those qualities in time. He seems to be a fighter, but it does appear he's too emotional when things go wrong. The team needs a "business" like approach when things are going south. Chaos is not a good thing in bad situations.

greatwade said:
Sorry for taking us off the fresh "reports". More, please! TGall13, yeah it was Heather Mitts.

Ahh, OK, She's definately a Hottie! I'd be checking her out too

bigmiamifan, I agree. It is sooooo early. Just the 1) watching him at the banquet and 2) the early reports for minicamp #1 made me snap a bit. It is our single most important position on the field. I probably shouldn't have started the I H8 Feely club today :(

As an aside, can someone tell me who the Quarterbacks Coach is?

greatwade said:
bigmiamifan, I agree. It is sooooo early. Just the 1) watching him at the banquet and 2) the early reports for minicamp #1 made me snap a bit. It is our single most important position on the field. I probably shouldn't have started the I H8 Feely club today :(

As an aside, can someone tell me who the Quarterbacks Coach is?

Jason Garrett

AtlantaPhin said:
I don't think the red jersey means he's injured. It probably means Saban was trying to emphasize him as a blitzer or cover man in a certain scheme and wanted the d to be aware his whereabouts.

Knowing Eddie, it probably means that they are afraid that he will shatter the first contact he gets. :shakeno:

SpeedRush99, thanks much. That's right, and his brother is Offensive Quality Control Coach - love that title

I was just reading Greg Bedards blong and the starters of this morning MC was,

QB-Feeley
RB-Gordon
FB-Evans
WR-Chambers,Booker
TE-McMike
OL-Carey/James/McKinney/Hadnot/McDougle

DL-Bowens/Carter/Holliday/Roth
LB-Seau/Thomas/Spragan
CB-Madison/Daniels
FS-Tillman
SS-Jones

BALLS DEEP said:
I only went because I took off today for my bday. Feel free to send your thanks in the form of singles so InFINSible and I can get more lap dances tonight!!!!!

I took the weekend off myself since I worked Tuesday (my B-Day), and liked what I saw out there... I expected The Ferret to look better than the others because of his familiarity with the offensive system, yet I didn't see nearly as big a gap as I would have thought. Even Sage seemed to have a good feel for the system... :rolleyes:

greatwade said:
TGall13, I suppose you are right. But just the fact that his attention wasn't even 100% when his head coach and teammates were speaking bothered me.

The first hand accounts of him not doing well under pressure here at the first camp got me thinking... maybe he's not very coachable??

Who knows. His date was pretty hot, maybe that's why he couldn't pay attention. Swear to goodness, she was looking over at me, and I smiled back. I could see him getting pissed at me.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom