**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning**

PhinDude88 said:
Watch the interviews of Saban,Traylor,Boston,Carter,Holliday and Ferrote here:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3906

The reason why JT didnt pratice today was because he is sick.

My STUPID A$$ GOD DAMNED COMPUTER will not let me play it. (It used to, and this is REALLLLLLLYYY pi$$ing me off!!!)

It says the file cannot be found. Anybody know what to do to fix it???

...and, can you tell me what the interviews said, so I can know??
Thanks.

DolphinDevil28 said:
My STUPID A$$ GOD DAMNED COMPUTER will not let me play it. (It used to, and this is REALLLLLLLYYY pi$$ing me off!!!)

It says the file cannot be found. Anybody know what to do to fix it???

...and, can you tell me what the interviews said, so I can know??
Thanks.

They all pretty much said the samething that ya already heard in the past. The defense switched alot of times and its confusing for the players to even understand. Boston seems like he is a whole new person and i am really excited to have him apart of this team. Traylor isnt in full football shape yet but he will be soon. Ferrote as been teaching the players on offense and he seems to be a great leader to this team.

PhinDude88 said:
They all pretty much said the samething that ya already heard in the past. The defense switched alot of times and its confusing for the players to even understand. Boston seems like he is a whole new person and i am really excited to have him apart of this team. Traylor isnt in full football shape yet but he will be soon. Ferrote as been teaching the players on offense and he seems to be a great leader to this team.

Yeah, thanks I appreciate that, but I'm still enfuriated at this big hunk of garbage that I'm typing on right now.

I really wanted to see it.

greatwade said:
Gitrdone, some can maintain a "poker face" composure even when severely injured. The point was more towards frustration/elation than injury. But still, admit he's got a lot to learn. TGall13, makes an excellent point. I hope Feeley can absorb some of Saban's psyche.

Saban's not the person getting hit by 300+ lbs. Linemen.

TGall13 said:
There's pain and then there's injuries. As a pro athlete you have to know the difference between the two. If your in pain, it CAN be hidden or at least toned down, but if your injured, you need to get out. But, like I said earlier, it's not easy.
All footbabll players play with pain to some extent. When I see Feeley in pain, he just seems to go overboard with the body language. Reminds me of those Pro soccer players that get carried out on a stretcher and then are back in the game two minutes later.

Are you high, when I played I had a helmet to the knee, you'd be a fool to think that I didn't wince in pain, and stop for a moment to let the pain subside..and even after I started walking after that, you knew I wasn't 100%..Saban hasn't played in awhile and has lost his mind..

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, thanks I appreciate that, but I'm still enfuriated at this big hunk of garbage that I'm typing on right now.

I really wanted to see it.

Just go to the main site and browse to that link...

PhinDude88 said:
I was just reading Greg Bedards blong and the starters of this morning MC was,

QB-Feeley
RB-Gordon
FB-Evans
WR-Chambers,Booker
TE-McMike
OL-Carey/James/McKinney/Hadnot/McDougle

DL-Bowens/Carter/Holliday/Roth
LB-Seau/Thomas/Spragan
CB-Madison/Daniels
FS-Tillman
SS-Jones
Why was Gordon a starter?

PhinDude88 said:
I was just reading Greg Bedards blong and the starters of this morning MC was,

QB-Feeley
RB-Gordon
FB-Evans
WR-Chambers,Booker
TE-McMike
OL-Carey/James/McKinney/Hadnot/McDougle

DL-Bowens/Carter/Holliday/Roth
LB-Seau/Thomas/Spragan
CB-Madison/Daniels
FS-Tillman
SS-Jones

Woohoo no McIntosh!!

for now...

Nublar7 said:
Why was Gordon a starter?

To be honest, i was wondering the samething. But i wouldnt really pay any attition to the starting lineup now because Saban said that players will be mixed around in the depth chart. So the starting lineup could look different in the afternoon practice.

PhinDude88 said:
To be honest, i was wondering the samething. But i wouldnt really pay any attition to the starting lineup now because Saban said that players will be mixed around in the depth chart. So the starting lineup could look different in the afternoon practice.

Yeah it was just minicamp, nothing is set, Saban said as much in the same article. Probably had Gordon in as he is teh vet and has been there all offseason and has had more time learning the plays.

I wish that miamidolphins.com would post some pics of this morning's practice. Hopefully now that the afternoon practice is over, they will post alot of pics of the whole day practice.

Dolphin Dan said:
So AJ looked that bad Huh?

Opinion, blog said all qbs looked bad. people see what they want. Weather was bad, high winds. Way early to judge anything, but of course people will.

greatwade said:
A little bit more everyday, I'm ticked about the Feeley pick up. One of the biggest problems I have with him, and Nick Saban specifically addressed this personality trait at the banquet. "Even when things aren't going your way, even when you are banged up a bit, you are NOT to show frustration or pain, outwardly, or your opponent will be energized and pick up on it like a shark on blood". Feeley is the poster child for WHAT NOT TO DO. Whether it be his hand or *** or emotions (some of you may say this is great). He didn't even appear interested all that much at the banquet. I sat 10 feet from him, and watched him most the time. I just think he's a bit soft. I really hope Gus can take over... Sorry if this is off topic. My $.02. Couldn't make it to today's sessions...

Yeah, I always liked how Dan Marino didn't show his frustration.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom