***Official MMA Thread*** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official MMA Thread***

kimbo just kicked the living crap out of tank

LOL, this was the first time i watched a MMA event and it was cool. Kimbo destroyed Tank.

I'm still saying He got up, albeit Kimbo let him, the thing is he was able to get up.

Kimbo raped tho.

:woot: Liddell to fight Shogun in June

Chuck Liddell is set to return to action on June 7 as the former light heavyweight champion has officially signed to face Mauricio “Shogun” Rua at an as of yet unofficially announced event in London, England. Liddell confirmed the fight to MMAWeekly.com on Saturday evening.

Earlier this month, MMAWeekly.com reported that Rua had signed a contract to fight “The Iceman” in May or June, and now Liddell has confirmed he has accepted the fight and signed the contract, although he stated the fight would take place June 7 as opposed to the previously reported June 14 date.

I still think Kimbo is a joke. Let's see him fight anyone worth a damn, and not some 45 year old has been.

I still think Kimbo is a joke. Let's see him fight anyone worth a damn, and not some 45 year old has been.

why the hate. its his what. 3rd MMA fight? do you know anyone that fought anyone big in his 3rd MMA fight? hes only going to get better if he keeps working.

and there is no one in the MMA sport right now with hands like Kimbo. he has boxer hands. his hands are so damn heavy and quick. if he can get his ground game better there is no reason why he wouldnt be beating a lot of people "worth a damn"

He puts ***** in seats, right now there feeding him scrubs. Look at brock, he gets a good challenge and looses. Take it slowly and make him huger then he already is.

Has to be the best Elite XC I've seen to date. The only match that was subpar, IMO, was the Silva/Rodriguez match. Rodrigo looks terrible. My main issue with Elite XC is you have such a huge discrepancy in the talent. The matches in UFC are longer and have less knockout because the competition is so tough. In Elite you have a handful of either misfits or have beens, and then some up and comers. All the matches pretty much showed the real lack of depth, or lack of match making ability. Its nice to see knockouts, but its even more exciting when its two even fighters going at it. I expected Kimbo to beat the tar out of Tank, just not that fast. I think Kimbo needs to get away from Rutten's camp. He already has good brawling skills. He needs to work on some MMA skills now.

Back
Top Bottom