***Official MMA Thread*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official MMA Thread***

Noguiera looked hurt in round 1, good job by him to come back and get the big win.

i love Noguiera (no ****) i don't think i have been then excited ever from any sports event.

Nog can take a beating like no one else...except maybe mark hunt

Great fight with Sylvia-Noguera just now.

Typical Noguera.

Escapes death early to win later. World-class ju-jitsu right there.

When he was getting annihilated by Sylvia in the first, I told my friend Noguera was going to win. Thought I was crazy. :lol:

Good stuff.

Wow Lesnar showed some stuff in that fight. Obviously inexperienced, fell right into Mir's trap.

Lesnar should be a force the more he fights.

i didnt bother getting it tonight. just following the pbp on Sherdog.com.

you?

Nah I didn't get it either. Although I'll probably be getting the next 3. :D

Some REALLY good cards coming up.

Wow Lesnar showed some stuff in that fight. Obviously inexperienced, fell right into Mir's trap.

Lesnar should be a force the more he fights.

needs a lot more submission awareness.

I am absolutely SICK to my stomach about the fact that Steve Mazzagatti with absolutely NO warning, or anything NOT only stood Brock and Mir up when Frank was obviously in alot of trouble, took a point away from Brock! It was his second MMA fight! And in the first fight he reffed that night Mazzagatti warned the guy like 4 times for the same thing, and didnt stand them up! Complete garbage.

Yeah it was pretty crappy.

Dunno how Noguera pulled that off. Man he took a beating and pulled it off. I was wondering why he never worked Sylvia's stomach.

IMO if Silvia wasnt so tall and didnt have the reach he has, he would be a terrible fighter. I think thats the only real advantage he has over fighters.

IMO if Silvia wasnt so tall and didnt have the reach he has, he would be a terrible fighter. I think thats the only real advantage he has over fighters.

He is a terrible fighter! :lol:

He benefited from a shallow talent pool in the HW division for awhile but now there are better guys there.

Yeah I got the same. For a guy thats 6'8 with a 3 inch reach advantage sure as hell didn't use it.

Back
Top Bottom