***Official NBA Off-Season Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official NBA Off-Season Thread***

Eddie House didn't opt out.

Lakers sure managed to get screwed over.....not only do they back out of the Paul trade but they manage to piss off Odom to the point that he doesn't want to return. They need Howard now.

Eddie House didn't opt out.

Lakers sure managed to get screwed over.....not only do they back out of the Paul trade but they manage to piss off Odom to the point that he doesn't want to return. They need Howard now.

Yeah, meant opt in...my bad

Looks like the Pacers just jacked David West who was close to becoming a Celtic

Some **** that went down today:
  • CP3 to Lakers deal off again
  • Lamar Odom to be traded to the Mavericks for the trade exception in the Tyson Chandler sign/trade
  • With that said, I guarantee the Lakers will be going hard for Dwight
  • Chauncey Billups got axed via amnesty clause
  • Jason Richardson signs with the Orlando Magic
  • David West deal on hold, just waiting on the right sign/trade with Celtics
  • Mavs will waive Andy Rautins who they acquired from the Knicks in the sign/trade deal
  • Knicks & Timberwolves in the hunt for JJ Barea
  • Bucks match Denver's offer sheet of Luc Mbah a Moute
  • Jazz signed Jamal Tinsely, Keith McKleod, and Tred Gilder
  • All signs point to Mike Bibby signing with the Knicks....I'm not a fan of that move
  • Kings are trying to lure AK47 from Russia
  • Rockets/Nets seem to be front runners for Nene
  • Spencer Hawes signs qualifying offer, back with the 76ers
  • Grizzlies sign Jeremy Pargo
  • Eddie House opted out of final year in contract
  • Pietrus deal off as of know because of Pietrus's swollen knee
  • Knicks send Turiaf, 2nd round pick in 2013, and cash sent to the Warriors
  • Pistons add Damien Wilkins to training camp roster
  • Aaron Gray signs with the Raptors
  • Rip Hamilton looking like he might be a Bull soon
  • Rasual Butler signs with the Raptors
Might of missed some **** but overall decent day of NBA excitement

How awesome to not see any Spurs **** mentioned. D'oh!

Clippers offering Aminu, Bledsoe, Minnesota's first round pick, and Kaman for Chris Paul. Probably the best deal for all involved.

Kinda feel bad for Boston even if the Heat are better off for it. Getting West for next to nothing would have been a major coup. Now its back to the drawing board.

Seems Gordon is part of the package as well? If that's the case good deal for New Orleans. In any case it'll come out sooner or later.

Billups is a free agent if hes not claimed today......hope Riley is waiting at his doorstep with box of chocolates and messages from Wade and James begging him to come to Miami. Even at 35 he'd be a big upgrade.

looks like the deal of CP3 to the clippers is off too..i definitely don't blame the clippers.... the price was too steep ....and they weren't going to be title contenders with cp3 and gordon anyways, so whats the point....

the only way i'm giving away half my squad for cp3 is if i'm the lakers, the thunder and maybe orlando....

the nba needs to get it together though or they will end up with a hornets squad with no chris paul and no new owner because they failed to make a worthwhile trade.

This CP3 **** is getting comical. That deal was more than good enough. Hurry up and sell the team so they can quit shooting themselves in the foot.

Alright...Let's see we got:
  • Another CP3 deal seems to have fallen
  • New Orleans free agent PF Carl Landry has sought interest from the Nets, and Trail Blazers
  • Pacers set to ax James Posey via amnesty clause
  • Blazers sign Kurt Thomas
  • The Cliipers apparently placed a bid of 3-4 million on Chauncey Billups before his 48 hour waivers period was up
  • Denver signs DeMarre Carroll
  • Bulls re-sign Brian Scalabrine
  • Celtics have signed Mike Sweetney, Jamal Simspson, and Gilbert Brown
  • Cavaliers still weighing options whether to amnesty Baron Davis, hearing the Knicks would sign him
  • Jerome Jordan to join the Knicks, waiting on buying out his oversea's team
  • Celtics sign Sasha Pavlovic
  • Mavericks re-sign Brian Cardinal
  • Grizzlies expected to match offer sheet made by the Rockets for Marc Gasol
  • Nene down to the Nuggets or Nets, Rockets still a player on the outside though
  • Pacers looking at possibly acquiring OJ Mayo for Brandon Rush and Josh McRoberts
  • 76ers looking to move Speights
  • Rip Hamilton is looking like he will in fact become a Bull soon
  • Josh Howard to meet with the Jazz, apparently has received offer from the Jazz and Spurs
  • Warriors rescind qualifying offer of Reggie Williams, (Guys a beast, and a steal for any team)
  • Cavaliers re-sign Anthony Parker
  • Knicks still looking to bring back Shawne Williams but Nets are offering more money
  • Dallas looking to possibly get rid of Rudy Fernandez, and Corey Brewer to clear cap, Dalembert?
  • Timberwolves sign JJ. Barea
  • If the Nets are able to land Dwight Howard, they are expected to go after Gilbert Arenas
  • Jeremy Lin has signed with the Rockets who claimed him off waivers
  • Vince Carter officially to join the Mavericks soon
  • Mavericks sign Drew Neitzel
  • Knicks offer Jamal Crawford the mini-MLE but it seems Crawford although he'd like to be a Knick, he wants more money
  • Clippers are expected to match the Warriors offer sheet of RFA DeAndre Jordan
  • Warriors amnesty Charlie Bell

Mo Williams isn't a PG anyways. There's no reason for teams to use the amnesty unless they have immediate need for the cap space......I don't think hes going anywhere.

I still think the Paul deal will get worked out eventually. Its just hard to fathom that the Hornets could go into the season with Paul on the roster after all of this.

On a more positive note Curry and Pittman really look like they're in much better shape. I was a little worried the lockout may have given them ample opportunity to relapse into bad habits but this is the best Curry has looked in a while. Here's to hoping he can actually be a contributor this season.

curryskinny1-1.jpg

Attachments

• curryskinny1.jpg
    curryskinny1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom