***Official NBA Off-Season Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official NBA Off-Season Thread***

Chris Paul needs to be traded already, this is making the NBA look so bad they look clueless in the talent evaluation process as well. the Hornets have gotten great offers in both deals. why the heck is Nene still out there. I would cut Miller if that would mean we have money for Nene but thats not enough I know. end of the day I think Nets sign Nene by weeks end

Portland trying to get involved in trades to dump their long term commitments. From Sam Amick.

The deal would send Howard, small forward Hedo Turkoglu and point guard Chris Duhon to the Nets, with Blazers small forward Gerald Wallace, Nets centers Brook Lopez and Johan Petro and possibly a first-round draft pick going to the Magic, and numerous first-round draft picks going to Portland. ESPN.com first reported Portland's involvement, and numerous outlets have indicated that a fourth team may be pulled in to the talks as well.

Can't say I get it.......Paul is a guaranteed goner after this year and he attracts a top 5 pick, a potential star in Gordon, and a couple of other young assets. The best Smith can get for the top center in the league is some 7 footer that can't rebound or play defense?

Should be interesting if the Clippers can get CP3 to sign an extension because the roster they have (especially Blake and Jordan) are good fits to play alongside Paul. The starting lineup shouldn't be bad, but they need some young guys to step up (namely Eric Bledsoe, Willie Warren, and Trey THompkins)

The Clippers should be a playoff team this year. What it's really going to come down to is who ends up being the 1st big off the bench for them because Griffin and Jordan can't play 48 minutes a game each.

The Clippers should be a playoff team this year. What it's really going to come down to is who ends up being the 1st big off the bench for them because Griffin and Jordan can't play 48 minutes a game each.

that t-wolves pick is huge,the hornets are gonna be stacked in the next draft.i agree,the clippers look nasty now.

that t-wolves pick is huge,the hornets are gonna be stacked in the next draft.i agree,the clippers look nasty now.

Just a great trade for both sides imo. Chris Paul is the perfect player to dish the ball to those 2 high flying bigs in Griffin and Jordan. Throw in Butler and that team is looking good for now and the future. Just have to build up some depth now because they're really lacking there.

Great trade for everyone involved. The Clippers gave up too much but who cares. They're trading for more than just a player......they get to be relevant again.

I don't think the team will be very good but they'll be a lot of fun to watch. They're going to have to find someone that can defend before they start winning games. Jordan is just plain awful and Griffin isn't much better. Mo Williams will likely have to slide over to the two.

Its a shame they went out and gave that ridiculous contract to Jordan. They'd look so much better with Nene along side Blake.

really the defense doesn't bug me, as much as Del Negro as a coach does. CP, Blake, and Butler is a nice 3 man scoring.

clippers worth watching now...paul to griffen is gonna be some kind of sick

really the defense doesn't bug me, as much as Del Negro as a coach does. CP, Blake, and Butler is a nice 3 man scoring.

People are about to be really disappointed if they think they're going to see Butler of three years ago. The Clippers would have been much better off going after Afflalo, Reggie Williams, or even Crawford. I don't think Butler has much left in that body.

i knew jimmer fredette was gonna score in this league...dropped 21 in the preseason opener the other night...damn i wish my celtics could have gotten that kind of scoring punch to come off the bench

Back
Top Bottom