**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread**

Congrats Lou on that thriller over UVa, hopefully the Heels will see you on Thursday.

Congrats Lou on that thriller over UVa, hopefully the Heels will see you on Thursday.

I'd have to say it's probably likely. I would think UNC could take care of business and get to the 2 PM Thursday game.

Heels beat BC by 18, Louisville is up next. if it is anything like reg season games it should be a great one. Hopefully Meeks is ready to go tomorrow as he missed today w/ an illness.

The mighty Canes get VT tonight who we just beat by 21 and then Notre Dame if we win.

update

*** CANES MOVING ON ***

bring on the Irish for a pre St Patty's day beat down :brewskis:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Meeks is out this afternoon for UNC, tough blow for the Heels. The line on the game opened at UNC -2 and has been bet to -2.5 now. It's difficult to beat Pitino in March. Cards win by 8.

In sports the past is very, very rarely a predictor of the future.

didn't you post this?

It's difficult to beat Pitino in March

anyway,

Carolina Basketball ‏@UNC_Basketball · 31s31 seconds ago
Kennedy Meeks (sick) is medically cleared to play today vs. Louisville but will be a gametime decision.

didn't you post this?

anyway,

Carolina Basketball ‏@UNC_Basketball · 31s31 seconds ago
Kennedy Meeks (sick) is medically cleared to play today vs. Louisville but will be a gametime decision.

"Past" was the incorrect term there. I should have used "historical".

anyway,

good luck to the Tar Heels. You're going to need it.

Good game.

Heels move on to face UVa tomorrow night. I think Carolina should be a 4 seed in the Tourney after this win.

Good game.

Heels move on to face UVa tomorrow night. I think Carolina should be a 4 seed in the Tourney after this win.

Yep. Bad second half shooting doomed us. Hopefully we can still get a 4 seed this Sunday but I think it will be a 5.

Miami was down 20 but is now within 2. Great come back so far.

They play everyone tough but can not finish against the really good teams.
Fingers crossed but i think we're on the outside looking in this year.yy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom