*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
WE'RE PLAYING A GAME NEXT WEEK TOO :clap:

320px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
@
304px-Miami_Dolphins_2013_Logo.svg.png

afoPqUM.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

PLAYOFF WATCH

389px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png

The Miami Dolphins have clinched a playoff berth and are currently the 6th Seed in the AFC

Miami can improve to the 5th seed with a:

• win
  • Kansas City loss (at San Diego)

5th seed faces 4th seed Houston, AFC South Champion
6th seed faces 3rd seed Pittsburgh, AFC North Champion

TELEVISION

HB5WcuH.png
300px-NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

l7x0GOI.png

G25fbZB.png

WEATHER

SN5J2zJ.png

Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

[video=youtube;azdwsXLmrHE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azdwsXLmrHE[/video]
[video=youtube;cUc7QJyo7rg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUc7QJyo7rg[/video]

Just moved into my first house and the phins are in the playoffs for the first time since forever, **** the pats! Go phins !

Go phins!!! Lets really get into the minds of Pats fans as that team they just can NOT beat at home!!!

To do in the a.m.: have son and wife rub our Dolphins troll doll's hair and say "beat the Pats!!!"

I don't know how to feel about a game that would be great to win but is meaningless in terms of qualifying for the playoffs. Sad and mad if they lose? Passive? It's so unusual to be in this situation as a Miami fan. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figures, I thought our game against the Pats was getting flexed to the afternoon game

Go Phins- a win on New Years Day would be awesome..
The stage is set.

Go phins!!! Lets really get into the minds of Pats fans as that team they just can NOT beat at home!!!

To do in the a.m.: have son and wife rub our Dolphins troll doll's hair and say "beat the Pats!!!"
i have one of those troll dolls!

Just moved into my first house and the phins are in the playoffs for the first time since forever, **** the pats! Go phins !

Congratulations on the new home! Very exciting.....

Adam, thank you for doing these threads every week throughout the season! You are the man!!!!

I want to see Tom Brady on his back the whole game! Go Fins!

Apparently today they want fans in aqua. Too bad I didn't pack that.

Back
Top Bottom