*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

With a big day Ajayi can climb to #2 in the NFL in rushing. Only guy untouchable is Elliott. Crazy that he got snubbed for the pro bowl. 5 ypc 1200 yards with a week to go

Just got last minute tickets to the game, running on 3 hrs of sleep and a little hungover but I'll be there!!!

For Gase, this one is about beating the coach on the other sideline. They are the obstacle to conquer. A winning attitude must start somewhere when it comes to the Patriots. I'm hoping that starts today.

I cant get very excited about this game. A win would be great but I just hope nobody gets injured

I'm ok with a loss today, the 5th seed is not guaranteed if we win

I'm ok with a loss today, the 5th seed is not guaranteed if we win

I'm perfectly fine with a loss as well. There's no shame in losing to the Pats with your backup QB, two backup LBs and two backup safeties. Play smart and don't get embarrassed is all I ask for. And of course no more injuries.

Who are the starting safeties btw? Rambo and Thomas? They should give Hendy a shot

Congratulations on the new home! Very exciting.....

Adam, thank you for doing these threads every week throughout the season! You are the man!!!!

I want to see Tom Brady on his back the whole game! Go Fins!

thanks! We had a pretty solid house warming New Years party last night too!

I dont care if its trashy, I hope Suh and Wake destroy Brady. Sick of these assholes

I pray that Brady doesn't have a big passing day and 7-11 doesn't get revenge. Defense needs to bring their A game especially the LB's.

Just got to the game. Where is the finheaven tailgate?

Beat the Pats and all of a sudden, The Steelers get pretty nervous!

So when do they usually announce wild card weekend schedule? I'm curious when we play.

Probably as soon as all the seeds are set. Which means there will probably be word at the end of or once the Sunday Night game has been decided.

Back
Top Bottom