*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

Just got to the game. Where is the finheaven tailgate?

Look for this sign.

29744335342_04dfffea81_m.jpg

With a big day Ajayi can climb to #2 in the NFL in rushing. Only guy untouchable is Elliott. Crazy that he got snubbed for the pro bowl. 5 ypc 1200 yards with a week to go

I believe Ajayi and Landry are both first alternates for the Pro Bowl, so if someone drops out at either position they are in

Pretty sweet that only 12 teams play on after today and we are one of them

Mario Williams inactive - I re-watched the Bills game and he was absolutely horrific in it - hurt or just given up, probably both at this point.

10m
Adam Beasley‏ @AdamHBeasley
Belichick reportedly not pleased about HRS field conditions. It does look a bit rough today.
Patriots grouchy about flight delay, field conditions
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com

Inactives - Patriots at Dolphins

Patriots: WR Danny Amendola, DB Cyrus Jones, WR Malcolm Mitchell, T LaAdrian Waddle, RB D.J. Foster, QB Jacoby Brissett, S Jordan Richards

Dolphins: QB Ryan Tannehill, CB Byron Maxwell, LB Jelani Jenkins, DE Mario Williams, WR Leonte Carroo, TE Dominique Jones, TE Thomas Duarte

2m
Hal Habib‏ @gunnerhal
Dolphins bringing out A list of alumni captains today: Csonka, Griese, Marino, Little, Stephenson, Warfield. Will be honored at halftime.

Jay Glazer just reported on FOX that the Dolphins were lucky to get Gase......apparently, he was packed and ready to go be coach of the 49ers when at the last minute (Glazer said the "11th and a half hour") 49ers management was convinced not to by Trent Baalke.......whew......thank the gods.

The Patriots building an excuse I see

Back
Top Bottom