*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

Jay Glazer just reported on FOX that the Dolphins were lucky to get Gase......apparently, he was packed and ready to go be coach of the 49ers when at the last minute (Glazer said the "11th and a half hour") 49ers management was convinced not to by Trent Baalke.......whew......thank the gods.

I heard that was in 15 not 16. This year he chose between the giants and dolphins.

Destroy Brady, even it means 15 yard penalties. Late hits on the qb, no problem. Just destroy him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brady has the most losses in Miami. More then any other team. Lets add to that total

I think we're going to get crushed guys. Party pooper but how do we stop Brady with special teamers? The Pats will stop our tun game with the front 7 and force Moore to make lots of short throws. I wish we just rested up for Pittsburgh. This is how I feel but I'd love a bowl of crow at 4:30.

Also NE probably wants to ensure there is no repeat of last year. I think they hang a 40 burger on us and run it up if they can.

I've been saying this isn't an SB team for weeks, would love to change my mind by 4:45 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we're going to get crushed guys. Party pooper but how do we stop Brady with special teamers? The Pats will stop our tun game with the front 7 and force Moore to make lots of short throws. I wish we just rested up for Pittsburgh. This is how I feel but I'd love a bowl of crow at 4:30.

Also NE probably wants to endure there is no repeat of last year. I think they hang a 40 burger on us and run it up if they can.

I've been saying this isn't an SB team for weeks, would love to change my mind by 4:45 today.

If we lose, we lose. I just want to see the patriots leaving saying "holy **** that was tough". Brady has to be destroyed though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's Go Dolphins! Fins up! :dolphins:

C1Gldj9XcAABULL.jpg:small

I'm out of town, away from my Sunday ticket and stuck with ****ing Indy/Jax.

Jay Glazer just reported on FOX that the Dolphins were lucky to get Gase......apparently, he was packed and ready to go be coach of the 49ers when at the last minute (Glazer said the "11th and a half hour") 49ers management was convinced not to by Trent Baalke.......whew......thank the gods.

So Gase really didn't CHOOSE Miami because of Tannehill but chose SF?

Back
Top Bottom