*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

Coming back wiht Cutler at this point in the game tells me everything I need to know. We are going to continue doing nothing different despite how horrible things are.

Another embarrassing loss. Gase has no answers right now. This team may be worse than the 2007 team. Talent wise they should be better than that team, performance wise this team just doesn't show up for games. There is no way this offense should have been shut out by that Saints defense. There is no excuse for getting blown out by the Jets . Gase is just in over his head at this point. I had hopes for him as head coach because he did a good job getting the team to pull out wins last season. So far this season Gase has done an awful job getting the team ready to play. How much longer before we can get a competent coaching staff and a team that can actually be a legit contender? I would like to see this team at least compete in another Superbowl before I kick the bucket. Right now that isn't looking good at all.

Here comes the post game presser by gase where he calls himself out, then proceeds to nothing about it and calls the same plays next week.
Has he blamed himself at all? I've heard him place blame on the offense in general, but I don't think he has taken responsibility for any of it.

Didn't Gase said he was going to make changes on offense? Where were the changes? Who are we going to beat this year? And we're maxed out with the cap too.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Cutler throws one in the dirt lol
Edit: then an overthrow on 4th.
Tammy makes these throws in his sleep.

Back
Top Bottom