*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

ya gotta go with matt moore if you want a chance this season...at least moores competant enough to get first downs

Cutler looks scared folks...he doesn't want to get hit....happy feet, no arm, not stepping up....never liked the guy

I was hoping Cutler would at least look decent with Gase. I wasn't ecstatic about signing Cutler, but I thought it would be better than this. This is rock bottom.

Well, we know for sure Tannehill isn’t a goner next year. Still say we still scrap it and go for Rosen/Darold/Allen

We'd be on our way to 3-0 if we had rolled with Moore when Tannehill went down. We would have litten up the Jets like we did last year as well as this Saints team. Gase blew it by bringing in Cutler.

Cutler is his boy. They are friends. All of this offensive sucking is on Gase. He is proving to be NO guru at all.

why are people shocked about Cutler we knew the QB he was before he signed, I guess a lot of people thought somehow he would be a pro bowler with this team. oh well I'm guilty too I hoped for the best but expected the worst.
Nobody thought he would be a pro bowler. We thought he would at least be a pro.

Back
Top Bottom